Missed UPF on friday anybody know why it's not posted yet?

tonal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Just wondering since it's pretty clockwork that it's posted not long at all on Friday after it's over.

Thanks if anybody can inform me... hopefully nothing bad, just a screw up of some sorts.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b85a38d6c493
deactivated-5b85a38d6c493

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I saw it show up on the main site but was quickly taken down.

Efesell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Efesell  Online

Generally if one of the Friday live shows doesn't go that evening then there was an archival hiccup and it'll probably be up Monday when people get back to the office.

tonal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boonsong: Interesting Boonsong... maybe we should formulate a conspiracy theory before anyone else has time to! Though perhaps we already have with our combined comments and questions! (cue sinister orchestral hits... BAAA DUMMMM)

tonal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@efesell: ...oh and yeah you are most likely right efesell, but isn't it so much more fun to just let the internet do what it does best above all and just run with it!

imhungry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

It was plagiarised so they took it down to get out ahead of it.

tonal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@imhungry: If they steal any of our ideas here and use them as jokes on the Bombcast we'll have to make sure and let everyone know... this forum post will blow up with the most ironic of giant bombs!

tonal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Now that it's up after I started this thread there really is only one possible reason!!.. and I think each person knows exactly what reason that is, I'm I right?! By that I mean you are right with what ever reason you have in your head right now, or the one you are about to post about even... because you are always right, right?

...sorry, I'm really not on drugs or anything, I promise! Maybe just a bit too much laughing at the absurdity of life.

Captain_Insano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 15

@tonal: I think Brad looked at Jeff with a somewhat glare at one point in the video which proves that they really truly hate each other and so they took down the video to prevent the TRUTH from being discovered.

soulcake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mmmm did they end up cutting the nazi from the footage i wonder, i got check. ( for people wondering there was a nazi map pack in jeff's weird cat gary's mod mod).

MattGiersoni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@soulcake No, I think that wasn't the reason, it's still there I believe, I've watched the current upload and there was some map like that and Brad said something like "you probably don't want to play a nazi map."

ToxicAntidote

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

The file name speaks for itself.
The file name speaks for itself.