daiphyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By daiphyer

Hey y'all.

I was wondering if anyone had experience in mixing Xbox One and 360 controllers on the PC. Does PC recognize them as which one is number 1, and which is number 2 and so on?

I have tried mixing PS4 controllers and 360 ones. It's reeeeeal finicky, and in some games it straight up doesn't work, but I was able to get it working in Rocket League. Does it work any better with One controllers and 360 controllers?

Thanks in advance

JamMasterMango

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By JamMasterMango

Try TocaEdit Xbox 360 Controller Emulator (it's free). Windows is ironically pretty lousy with assigning your USB input controllers by default. It typically assigns controller #1, #2, 3, etc in order by when they are plugged in, though after a reboot--the order may get switched around. Perhaps it varies by motherboard; I'm sure there's a reason for it.

No Caption Provided

TocaEdit allows you to completely change and assign the input order to whichever slots you want for which USB devices.

No Caption Provided

It's very versatile and features a lot of different options to play with. So much so that you can use it to map a HOTAS and rudder pedals to fly planes in games that can't bind to HOTAS inputs (like Battlefield 1--at this point in time at least.)

Hope that helps.

Skullbuggery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Both work on my pc together, 4 players on 2 of each and all wireless with both dongles runnign together.

daiphyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

Thanks duders!