Modern FPS games with bots

kolpo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hello, I love to play FPS with bots, BF2 and unreal tournament where both very fun with bots. But it seems to be hard to find a decent recent FPS with bots except arma series(but a lot of downtime between action in those). I only found 2 recent games with bots: counter strike global offensive and Call of duty ghosts. Any of those 2(or some other) FPS with bots you can suggest?

hans_maulwurf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Can't go wrong with CSGO. According to steam I played that game for almost 50h, and not a single one of them was spent with actual mp, just botmatches. Great while listening to the bombcast.

Black Ops is also supposed to have an alright bot mode, though it didn't really grab me. I enjoyed the mw3 horde mode thing way more.

ajamafalous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Team Fortress 2

razkazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#4  Edited By razkazz

I'm so with you on this, the bots in Quake III and Unreal Tournament were my only friends growing up lol jk sort of maybe. The only current gen titles I can really think of are Unreal Tournament III, Killzone 2 & 3, Brink, Halo I think, COD starting with Black Ops, CellFactor: Psychokinetic Wars, & Punisher: No Mercy.

kolpo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By kolpo

Yeah once had quite every good FPS bots, now is it hard to find them.

maccyd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By maccyd

Gears of War-although it's a TPS.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b43dadb9061b
deactivated-5b43dadb9061b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maccyd said:

Gears of War-although it's a TPS.

Only way I ever enjoyed multiplayer in Gears 2 and 3, by myself with bots.

JesterArbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

I got a surprising amount of enjoyment out of the Squads mode in Call of Duty: Ghosts. Rocked co-op with the gf and even she was having fun. She doesn't typically like military shooters.

mosespippy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 8

#10  Edited By mosespippy

I remember back in university showing some buddies the bots in Killzone 2 and they were amazed. They were like, "Holy shit that bot just put down a turret in that hallway to choke off that zone. I've never seen a bot be so smart."