gerp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By gerp
No Caption Provided

I’m playing the new Modern Warfare on the pc, and I don’t have the best card (gtx 970)and an old cpu. For some reason the games texture look like there from a ps1 and I know my computer isn’t that bad. I’ve changed every setting and nothing seems to fix the textures. Does anyone else have this problem on PC?

cikame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By cikame

There was a texture problem at launch where certain textures wouldn't load in and were extremely blurry, but i thought it was fixed after a patch or two, this looks crazier than that though.
In the Battle Net launcher on the Modern Warfare page try Scan and Repair under options, if that doesn't help update graphics card driver.
I had a 980ti which ran the game perfectly and i'd expect it to run fine on a 970 too, hopefully your card isn't on the fritz, if other games run fine then it's probably not that.

Small next day update, i just had it where non of the doors and certain other small things like carpets and curtains wouldn't load the high res textures in, so the old bug is still about.