Monster Hunter 3 - Anyone Else Excited?

KinRai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By KinRai

Yeah, NO-ONE has heard anthing on this game, and it's bring my piss to a boil! This is easily my most anticipated game, and probably the only reason everyone I know is getting a Wii.
What do you think?
And if you hear anything (before me) please inform me! Thank you!
And anything I do happen to find out I'll post on either here, or somewhere else that's Monster Hunter related.

daredevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By daredevil

I am a big fan and was waiting for next gen treatment, and then they announced that it was a WII exclusive title.  This game begs to be on Xbox Live with a proper voice chat and friends list.......

Game_Over

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Game_Over

I've never played a monster hunter game before, but i heard about this one being exclusive to Wii awhile ago, and i started to get interested in it. Nothing has been said about the game so i kind of lost interest, but i'm still checking it every now and then to see if there are any updates.

Willy105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Willy105

I'll get excited when they show more than one screenshot.

KinRai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By KinRai

Haha cool dudes, I'll keep posting on this space, so check back every now and then.
And I agree with the Xbox comment, purely because I have a 360 haha.
By the way, Game_Over, if you ahve a PSP, buy Monster Hunter Freedom 2. It is easily the best game for the system :) And if you don't have a PSP, BUY ONE!! :D
Thanks guys.