Much Needed Update

gearhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

Edited By gearhead

So I haven't done a regular blog in quite some time, instead just posting funny videos that make me laugh on my blog to show you guys, but I guess I should write about what's been going on, since this is, a blog.
So I played through Condemned 2, after I saw it for fifteen dollars at Gamestop. And well, it was pretty good. I have not played the first Condemned, though I will probably will now, but I got the overall 'jist' of the story pretty quickly. I thought that the overall progression other the characters was pretty good, though I thought the whole

No Caption Provided
*spoilers* It's an old evil clan thing *spoilers* was a pretty bad story decision on Monolith’s part. And they even blew why all these random homeless people were attacking you in the first five minutes of the game, and it really took the scares out of the game. Speaking of scares, I thought the game had its moments, especially when something was chasing you. I thought the Doll Factory wasn't scary at all, though I found it funny that I could just kill the dolls with a kick. The ending of the game I thought was not that bad, speaking in Monolith’s standards as they can never end a game right (F.E.A.R 1 and 2, and Condemned.) The combat is the real joy of this game. The fighting system is great, with lots of combos that will make you smile every time that you pull one off. And one final thing before I move on, Condemned 2 is bloody, I mean really bloody. That is all.

Moving on, I have gone back to play more GTA4. I will probably pick up the Lost and Damned soon, but right now, I’m playing the story again the for ‘Under the 30 Hour’ Achievement. At this moment, I am about twenty five percent in, and have spent around four hours in the game. I love this game again, and can’t understand how people thought this game was overrated.

The final game that I have been playing is Fable 2. I just got the remaining achievements in the game, exclude the downloadable content, and I love that game. I have put upwards of forty hours of that game, collecting keys, killing gargoyles, and destroying numerous goblins. Sadly though, I don’t think I want to play this game for quite a while, as I am completely burnt out on it.

Enguard, I let you try my Giant Bomb-clanwhile. I probably will pick it back up though when I decide to finally buy .
Enguard, I let you try my Giant Bomb-clanwhile. I probably will pick it back up though when I decide to finally buy .

That’s about it guys. I’m really happy that I finally did this blog, but now, I probably should go work on that essay that’s due tomorrow. Let’s hope for that snow day tomorrow, you think that after a foot and a half of snow they’ll cancel school? ^_^

gearhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By gearhead

So I haven't done a regular blog in quite some time, instead just posting funny videos that make me laugh on my blog to show you guys, but I guess I should write about what's been going on, since this is, a blog.
So I played through Condemned 2, after I saw it for fifteen dollars at Gamestop. And well, it was pretty good. I have not played the first Condemned, though I will probably will now, but I got the overall 'jist' of the story pretty quickly. I thought that the overall progression other the characters was pretty good, though I thought the whole

No Caption Provided
*spoilers* It's an old evil clan thing *spoilers* was a pretty bad story decision on Monolith’s part. And they even blew why all these random homeless people were attacking you in the first five minutes of the game, and it really took the scares out of the game. Speaking of scares, I thought the game had its moments, especially when something was chasing you. I thought the Doll Factory wasn't scary at all, though I found it funny that I could just kill the dolls with a kick. The ending of the game I thought was not that bad, speaking in Monolith’s standards as they can never end a game right (F.E.A.R 1 and 2, and Condemned.) The combat is the real joy of this game. The fighting system is great, with lots of combos that will make you smile every time that you pull one off. And one final thing before I move on, Condemned 2 is bloody, I mean really bloody. That is all.

Moving on, I have gone back to play more GTA4. I will probably pick up the Lost and Damned soon, but right now, I’m playing the story again the for ‘Under the 30 Hour’ Achievement. At this moment, I am about twenty five percent in, and have spent around four hours in the game. I love this game again, and can’t understand how people thought this game was overrated.

The final game that I have been playing is Fable 2. I just got the remaining achievements in the game, exclude the downloadable content, and I love that game. I have put upwards of forty hours of that game, collecting keys, killing gargoyles, and destroying numerous goblins. Sadly though, I don’t think I want to play this game for quite a while, as I am completely burnt out on it.

That’s about it guys. I’m really happy that I finally did this blog, but now, I probably should go work on that essay that’s due tomorrow. Let’s hope for that snow day tomorrow, you think that after a foot and a half of snow they’ll cancel school? ^_^

Player1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Player1

Fable II was a great experience for me as well. I'd almost go as far to say it was a little underrated. It kinda got lost in the whole Fallout shadow

Avatar image for deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96
deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

I want to play Condemned 1 and 2 but haven`t really gotten the chance and Fable 2 looks like an awesome game but I don`t have a 360 anymore so that ones not on my list.

Xandurson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Xandurson

I need to go back through GTA to get that achievement as well. Right now though I'm working on Oblivion achievements.

JamesF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By JamesF

coolz.

Quadrifoglio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By Quadrifoglio

I really want to play Condemned 2, just for the sake of the awe-inspiring gore the game has, but I just can't get myself to actually put down money for the game.

suneku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#7  Edited By suneku

I love Fable 2, just started and almost finished another character last week.

Avatar image for deactivated-579a5a254c9a3
deactivated-579a5a254c9a3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

lol i still haven't even played F.E.A.R. 2, but F.E.A.R. ended nicely. i dunno what you're talking about

AndyWilliams24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By AndyWilliams24

You played Condemned in the middle of the day though. You NEED to play that shiz in the dead of night with headphones. I can't stress that enough to you :P

time allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#10  Edited By time allen

People playing sequels before the first game is starting to piss me off nowadays. :P
But as psychomode said, the F.E.A.R ending is pretty cool. And as Andy said, you should really play it at night, it adds so much more to the horror genre.