Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Edited By ozzdog12

1.Dead Space 2(360)

Wha t is it? The sequel to survival horror third-person shooter, Dead Space

Release? Late 2010/Early 2011

Why? Dead Space was a shot in the dark(no pun) for EA when they announced the new IP, It took the best elements from other horror shooters and even did things others didn't. It was geniunely creepy and down right fun. I dont think I had a better time playing a single player game in 2008. The sequel will feature returning hero Isaac Clarke with a new,upgraded suit and is set to take place on "The Sprawl." It has also been announced that Dead Space is going to have 'multiplayer'

2.Brink(360)

What is it? An FPS which features the SMART (Smooth Movement Across Random Terrain) Freerunning System. In a similar manner to Mirror's Edge, along with set in a future Earth that has been flooded. The action takes place near a floating utopia known as The Ark, where disastrous overcrowding has pushed the population to the brink of civil war. The game allows you to create your own character, and also offers a multiplayer story mode.

Release? Sept 2010

Why? Im a huge FPS fan and the genre is becoming someway stale. Brink looks liek the perfect addition to freshen up the genre. Similar to that of Mirror's Edge, SMART lets players maneuver around environments in dynamic and unique ways all based on player position and immediate need. The story mode which can be played cooperatively online in missions with up to 8 players or by yourself with A.I. partners. Players can create custom characters with additional rewards bought with experience points.

3.Dead Rising 2(360)

What is it? A survival horror video game with action adventure and role-playing game elements and the sequel to the 2006 video game, Dead Rising.

Release? Fall 2010

Why? Dead Rising was a smash-hit on the 360 and was a blast to play. Althouigh in the sequel your are no longer photojournalist Frank West, you star as a former motocross champion, Chuck Greene. This time around there is also multiplayer.

4.Splinter Cell Conviction(360)

What is it? The fifth title in the Splinter Cell series. Still starring Sam Fisher,this time your a rogue agent in search for your daughters murderer.

Release? April 2010

Why? The often delayed game has been one of my most anticipated games of 2008, 2009, and now 2010. This year though, it is actually going to come out. Splinter Cell is one of my favorites series still around and with an adventure more along the lines of 'Bourne' and a return of co-op. This game is shaping up to be must have.

5.Mafia 2(360)

What is it? An open world 3rd person action adventure game and sequel to Mafia

Release? May-July 2010

Why? The first Mafia was an underground hit and had a surprisingly good story. I'm looking forward to playing this one as well and I have extremely high hopes for it.

6. Heavy Rain(PS3)

What is it? Quantic Dreams stylish, film-noir crime thriller follow up to Fahrenheit.

Release? Feb 23,2010

Why? One of the best looking 'games' i've seen and It has a fantastic story(that all we really know is it's about the Oragami Killer) I loved Fahrenheit(Indigo Prophecy) and I've been waiting for this one to come out for awhile now

7.Halo Reach(360)

What is it? The long awaited prequel to Halo Combat Evolved

Release? Fall 2010

Why? It's taking Halo into a different direction and also taking it back to the original Halo feel. Plus, it's going to show you the events leading up to the original Halo. Plus its Halo....

8.Red Steel 2(Wii)

What is it? The follow up to FPS, Red Steel

Release? March 2010

Why? This one claims to fix the problems with the first one and is utilizing to WiiMotionPlus. I need a reason to play my Wii and this looks to be a reason.

9. Aliens vs Predator(360)

What is it? a Sci-Fi FPS

Release? Feb 16, 2010

Why? Aliens? Check, Predator? Check, Gore? Check. More gore? Check. The original game back on the PC was surprisingly creepy especially the human campaign. If its going to be anything like that...Im in

10.Bioshock 2(360)

What is it? The sequel to the phenominal FPS, Bioshock

Release? Feb 9,2010

Why? The first thing is Bioshock is/was one of my favorite games ever and there is a reason this is a number 10. The addition to multiplayer saddens me and the fact that I've seen in action makes it worse. Hoping the single player makes up for it. Im really wanting this game to be good and I have(still) high hopes for it.

Also looking forward to....

Crackdown 2(360),Super Mario Galaxy 2(Wii), God of War 3(PS3), Red Dead Redemption (360), Metal Gear Solid-Peace Walker(PSP),Starcraft 2(PC), Agent(PS3),Natal(360), Dante's Inferno(PS3/360), and Fallout New Vegas(360)

And my biggest flop of 2010.......................MAG(PS3)

ozzdog12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By ozzdog12

1.Dead Space 2(360)

Wha t is it? The sequel to survival horror third-person shooter, Dead Space

Release? Late 2010/Early 2011

Why? Dead Space was a shot in the dark(no pun) for EA when they announced the new IP, It took the best elements from other horror shooters and even did things others didn't. It was geniunely creepy and down right fun. I dont think I had a better time playing a single player game in 2008. The sequel will feature returning hero Isaac Clarke with a new,upgraded suit and is set to take place on "The Sprawl." It has also been announced that Dead Space is going to have 'multiplayer'

2.Brink(360)

What is it? An FPS which features the SMART (Smooth Movement Across Random Terrain) Freerunning System. In a similar manner to Mirror's Edge, along with set in a future Earth that has been flooded. The action takes place near a floating utopia known as The Ark, where disastrous overcrowding has pushed the population to the brink of civil war. The game allows you to create your own character, and also offers a multiplayer story mode.

Release? Sept 2010

Why? Im a huge FPS fan and the genre is becoming someway stale. Brink looks liek the perfect addition to freshen up the genre. Similar to that of Mirror's Edge, SMART lets players maneuver around environments in dynamic and unique ways all based on player position and immediate need. The story mode which can be played cooperatively online in missions with up to 8 players or by yourself with A.I. partners. Players can create custom characters with additional rewards bought with experience points.

3.Dead Rising 2(360)

What is it? A survival horror video game with action adventure and role-playing game elements and the sequel to the 2006 video game, Dead Rising.

Release? Fall 2010

Why? Dead Rising was a smash-hit on the 360 and was a blast to play. Althouigh in the sequel your are no longer photojournalist Frank West, you star as a former motocross champion, Chuck Greene. This time around there is also multiplayer.

4.Splinter Cell Conviction(360)

What is it? The fifth title in the Splinter Cell series. Still starring Sam Fisher,this time your a rogue agent in search for your daughters murderer.

Release? April 2010

Why? The often delayed game has been one of my most anticipated games of 2008, 2009, and now 2010. This year though, it is actually going to come out. Splinter Cell is one of my favorites series still around and with an adventure more along the lines of 'Bourne' and a return of co-op. This game is shaping up to be must have.

5.Mafia 2(360)

What is it? An open world 3rd person action adventure game and sequel to Mafia

Release? May-July 2010

Why? The first Mafia was an underground hit and had a surprisingly good story. I'm looking forward to playing this one as well and I have extremely high hopes for it.

6. Heavy Rain(PS3)

What is it? Quantic Dreams stylish, film-noir crime thriller follow up to Fahrenheit.

Release? Feb 23,2010

Why? One of the best looking 'games' i've seen and It has a fantastic story(that all we really know is it's about the Oragami Killer) I loved Fahrenheit(Indigo Prophecy) and I've been waiting for this one to come out for awhile now

7.Halo Reach(360)

What is it? The long awaited prequel to Halo Combat Evolved

Release? Fall 2010

Why? It's taking Halo into a different direction and also taking it back to the original Halo feel. Plus, it's going to show you the events leading up to the original Halo. Plus its Halo....

8.Red Steel 2(Wii)

What is it? The follow up to FPS, Red Steel

Release? March 2010

Why? This one claims to fix the problems with the first one and is utilizing to WiiMotionPlus. I need a reason to play my Wii and this looks to be a reason.

9. Aliens vs Predator(360)

What is it? a Sci-Fi FPS

Release? Feb 16, 2010

Why? Aliens? Check, Predator? Check, Gore? Check. More gore? Check. The original game back on the PC was surprisingly creepy especially the human campaign. If its going to be anything like that...Im in

10.Bioshock 2(360)

What is it? The sequel to the phenominal FPS, Bioshock

Release? Feb 9,2010

Why? The first thing is Bioshock is/was one of my favorite games ever and there is a reason this is a number 10. The addition to multiplayer saddens me and the fact that I've seen in action makes it worse. Hoping the single player makes up for it. Im really wanting this game to be good and I have(still) high hopes for it.

Also looking forward to....

Crackdown 2(360),Super Mario Galaxy 2(Wii), God of War 3(PS3), Red Dead Redemption (360), Metal Gear Solid-Peace Walker(PSP),Starcraft 2(PC), Agent(PS3),Natal(360), Dante's Inferno(PS3/360), and Fallout New Vegas(360)

And my biggest flop of 2010.......................MAG(PS3)

Akeldama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Akeldama

Heavy Rain came out 1000 years ago? Fuck....

WickedCestus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 7

#3  Edited By WickedCestus
@Akeldama said:

" Heavy Rain came out 1000 years ago? Fuck.... "

I laughed. Also, first list I've seen without Mass Effect 2.
armaan8014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

#4  Edited By armaan8014
@supermike6 said:
" @Akeldama said:

" Heavy Rain came out 1000 years ago? Fuck.... "

I laughed. Also, first list I've seen without Mass Effect 2. "
Hehe.. funny mistake. 

Good list though!
ozzdog12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ozzdog12

Yeah..I just fixed it..lol 
@supermike6   I wasnt a fan of Mass Effect(I probably would have been had I actually sat down and played it(I've watched people play it), but I think when it came out I was too busy with Bioshock and COD4, and It just faded to the wayside.....I've thought about picking it up,but I never have

AlfredCapone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By AlfredCapone

Thats a pretty good list man. Can't believe you aren't looking forward to ME2( although you explained it) You should pick it up...I think its like 20 moneys at Wal-Mart new. I'm really looking forward to Brink though. Game looks sick

WickedCestus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#7  Edited By WickedCestus
@ozzdog12 said:

" Yeah..I just fixed it..lol  @supermike6   I wasnt a fan of Mass Effect(I probably would have been had I actually sat down and played it(I've watched people play it), but I think when it came out I was too busy with Bioshock and COD4, and It just faded to the wayside.....I've thought about picking it up,but I never have "

Pretty much same for me, but I'm still pumped for the sequel for some reason! I'm kinda weird that way.