My Steam Achievements on GiantBomb are kinda weird.

Brenderous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#1  Edited By Brenderous

By default it sorts by most recently played, but it says I've played games I don't even own. Team fortress 2 is near the bottom, and that's my most played game. It says the last game I've played is Serious Sam, but I don't own that game.

Is this just me or am I late noticing this? 

EDIT: 

Well, I fixed it. Removed my Steam account from the achievements section and re-added it. Seemed to remove the games I've never played. 

Still not quite the correct order though.

Reptil3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 29

#2  Edited By Reptil3

Yeah, Steam is kinda broken on GB. Thing is, Steam didn't support timestamps, so noone knew when you played the game. But now that there're timestamps on Steam achievements maybe it will be fixed on GB as well. 

If there will be free weekend of the game that supports Steam achievements (thus appear in your library)  I think it will be re-added to your game list on GB.

Brenderous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#3  Edited By Brenderous

Thanks for the Info. 

That was kinda silly of Steam to not support timestamps, but good thing they are now. Seems like something you'd have for a system with achievements from day one.

gamer_152

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 71

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By gamer_152  Moderator

Yeah, the lack of timestamps has been a bit of an issue. The games that you hadn't played probably appeared on your list because they were temporarily added to your games library as part of a limited period when the game was free-to-play (e.g. The Team Fortress 2 free weekends). One of the most annoying things about the Steam achievements for me are that Giant Bomb can't pull over any of the achievements for Alien Swarm due to the XML files for the Alien Swarm achievements being formatted differently to other Steam achievement data.