My story of the Endurance run and DP (long meaningless story)

Jams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Jams

At first when watching the endurance run I couldn't help thinking how much playing the game must suck and couldn't imagine having to go through it. But after a couple of episodes in, I was hooked on the story and the game-play didn't look that bad (I like the idea of being able to drive around between "dungeons" and having real time to do side quest etc.. So I rented the game from gamefly, used a $5 credit and 5% off and got the game for 12 dollhairs. I started playing on hard, got to the town hall meeting, but instead of getting there on time

and I decided to start over on easy (good thing too since difficulty doesn't carry over when you finish the game (or so Im told). At one point I finally caught up to where Brad and Ryan are. But instead of stopping there and waiting for the next ER episode, I kept playing. I spent most of saturday and sunday playing I just got finished (with 12 hours total). I just couldn't stop once the story got rolling.

Long story less long, I want to thank Giant Bomb for having the Endurance Run of Deadly Premonition. I would have never EVER even sneezed in the direction of the game if it wasn't for this Site. Ever since I first started coming to this site, I have gotten nothing but good entertainment.

Thanks again.
NarcolepticBat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By NarcolepticBat

I cannot get into the endurance run this time around because the game is so atroshish to me, should i try again and watch a few?

Jams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Jams
@NarcolepticBat: 

I might just not be your thing. I'm a big fan of shows like Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel, Supernatural, Heroes, Fringe, X Files etc. So the story appeals to me more. Even though I usually have a tough time enjoying anything Japanese related (other than Trigun and Cowboy bebop: the best anime shows ever)

And also, I could have swore I posted this in the Deadly Premonition forums...