Natal Yoga Game inbound for End of October?

Zereta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

Edited By Zereta
Of course, its a Yoga game. 

According to a pulled Amazon page and a GAME 360 release document obtained by VG247, a “Yoga Natal” title is set for release in October, adding credence to previous talk of the motion camera shipping that month.

The internal GAME release list, passed over by a source under conditions of anonymity, lists the fitness title at the very bottom at an “October” release. It’s apparently developed by Tradewest.

Amazon’s listing, which has since been deleted but cached, has it dated for October 29, 2010, for £17.99. That would be the final Friday of the month.

This is the second time October has been mentioned in relation to Natal’s release, with Brit celebrity Jonathan Ross already dropping the date after seeing the system in action in London. Microsoft remained tight-lippedover over Ross’s slip.

Either way, it looks very likely the exact date will be announced at a specific event for Natal at E3 on Sunday, June 13 in LA.

We’ve contacted Tradewest for comment, but have had no reply at the time of publishing.

Its sad though, that the first leaked Natal game is probably a Wii Fit equivalent. Its also the No-Brainer. And the sad part is... I'll probably be buying it. Fuck me. 
Zereta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Zereta
Of course, its a Yoga game. 

According to a pulled Amazon page and a GAME 360 release document obtained by VG247, a “Yoga Natal” title is set for release in October, adding credence to previous talk of the motion camera shipping that month.

The internal GAME release list, passed over by a source under conditions of anonymity, lists the fitness title at the very bottom at an “October” release. It’s apparently developed by Tradewest.

Amazon’s listing, which has since been deleted but cached, has it dated for October 29, 2010, for £17.99. That would be the final Friday of the month.

This is the second time October has been mentioned in relation to Natal’s release, with Brit celebrity Jonathan Ross already dropping the date after seeing the system in action in London. Microsoft remained tight-lippedover over Ross’s slip.

Either way, it looks very likely the exact date will be announced at a specific event for Natal at E3 on Sunday, June 13 in LA.

We’ve contacted Tradewest for comment, but have had no reply at the time of publishing.

Its sad though, that the first leaked Natal game is probably a Wii Fit equivalent. Its also the No-Brainer. And the sad part is... I'll probably be buying it. Fuck me. 
jack_daniels

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By jack_daniels

UK£ 17.99 = 26.774517 U.S. dollars

Yeah. Right.
Zereta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Zereta
@Jack_Daniels said:
"  

UK£ 17.99 = 26.774517 U.S. dollars

Yeah. Right. "
i'D pay for that  -_-
LeadNinja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By LeadNinja

So they're going with "Natal" now? They didn't think of a proper name?

Zereta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Zereta
@LeadNinja said:
" So they're going with "Natal" now? They didn't think of a proper name? "
I don't think you can name it anything else now and still evoke the huge hype it caused when it was first announced.
ez123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#6  Edited By ez123

Yoga seems to require more patience than other sorts of fitness.  I'm open to a fitness game though.  Actually doing something productive while getting achievements, sounds good.

I think the name is just a placeholder, they'll most likely unveil the actual name at the event in the quote or E3.

iam3green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By iam3green

who would of thought there was going to be a fit type of game for the natal? i didn't think microsoft was going to release one. (sarcasm) 
this is not surprise that natal is going to have a fit game. i think sony will most likely have one also. i hope that there are some great games with natal. maybe xbox 360 games are going to have shovelware games for it like when the wii was released. for about 2 years or so there were just horrible games for the wii from 3rd party developers.