NBA 2K20:Anthony Davis and Dwyane Wade on the cover

#1 Edited by mmoamcom (2 posts) -

NBA 2K19 MT 2K Sports and Visual Concepts have announced that NBA 2K20 cover athletes will be Anthony Davis and Dwyane Wade. The first will be for the second time on the cover of the game while the second will appear on the Legend Edition to celebrate the recent closure of his NBA career. A trailer was also published for the occasion.

"I am honored to be able to represent NBA 2K once again," said Davis. "Being chosen as the face of the NBA 2K20 means a lot to me: I'm excited that fans will be able to try the best sports title in the world this fall." On the cover of the Legend Edition there will instead be Dwyane Wade Cheap NBA 2K19 MT Coins just retired after winning three NBA titles with the Finals 2006 MVP award.

"The NBA 2K franchise always chooses the best NBA talent for the cover of its title," says Alfie Brody Vice President of Marketing at NBA 2K. "Anthony and Dwyane represent everything that makes basketball a planetary phenomenon: memorable dunks unparalleled talent legacy for future players who are inspired to become NBA superstars."

Anthony Davis a six-time NBA All-Star named three times as part of the NBA Best Quintet and the NBA Defensive Quintet and winner of the 2012 Olympic gold medal repeats as a cover star in the Deluxe and Standard. "It's a pleasure to represent NBA 2K again. Being chosen as the image of NBA 2K20 is tremendously important to me and I'm looking forward to the fans enjoying the best sports simulator in the world this fall "says the athlete.

https://www.mmoam.com/NBA-2K19-MT/ provides you the cheapest and fastest NBA 2K19 MT all of the game coins are 100% safe! Come on!5% coupon:amvip