Necromorph speed

swat200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By swat200

It seems like they are flying at me at 400 times the speed they had in Dead Space 1 and 2. It's stupid. How am I suppose to dismember 5 of them when they suddenly take up 90 percent of the screen. Man this game is such a pile of shit

Avatar image for the_laughing_man
The_Laughing_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@swat200 said:

It seems like they are flying at me at 400 times the speed they had in Dead Space 1 and 2. It's stupid. How am I suppose to dismember 5 of them when they suddenly take up 90 percent of the screen. Man this game is such a pile of shit

Use the tools they give you. And ya they are faster. Why not try using stasis? You also need to exparament with guns are see if a crowd control gun is something you need.

I never had issues with them rushing me.

CommonReason

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

It all seems to be there to make stasis more important. It's the trade off for it being an action game with flooded rooms of necromorphs instead of a survival game with one or two strong enemies at a time. You just need to get better at multitasking and you'll be fine.

zenmastah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By zenmastah

Adding that stasis effect on all gun modes helps a little, but i really dont like being swarmed all the fucking time followed by a button smash that doesnt even kill the enemy everytime.

I just really miss the old combat from DS1 and 2, especially 1.

zenmastah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By zenmastah

Adding that stasis effect on all gun modes helps a little, but i really dont like being swarmed all the fucking time followed by a button smash that doesnt even kill the enemy everytime.

I just really miss the old combat from DS1 and 2, especially 1.