Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By AnnouncerGXZ

it says 30% bonus trade in at gamestop

http://www.gamestop.com/collection/trade-in

i want to trade in my used motorstorm apocalypse along purchasing sf x tekken. how much would i pay for sf x tekken after trd ein motorstorm apocalypse?

VisariLoyalist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By VisariLoyalist

you should check out this site glyde for selling used games and such I've used it before and had success (got 10 dollars for modern warfare 2 a few months back). There you will get an actual value derived from another person buying the game from you and get an account credit on glyde which you can use to buy other used games or you can have them transfer the balance to you bank account. It's sort of like a simplified ebay without having to pay for an account they just take a fee for every sale.

DON'T USE GLYDE IF YOU DON'T HAVE A BANK ACCOUNT TO DEPOSIT THE BALANCE INTO. Otherwise you would only be able to use the balanced to buy used games listed on glyde and you won't be able to buy your game.

If however you do infact have access to a bank account to deposit the money into I would highly recommend it. Looks as if Motorstorm apocalypse is going on glyde for 22 dollars take on the sellers part right now.

Edit:woops forgot link Here you go

Edit again: woops that's 22 dollars list price only 18 take for seller

AnnouncerGXZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By AnnouncerGXZ

hmmm you seems like a normal consumer. ok i have a look but i still like to know the question to gamestop.

VisariLoyalist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By VisariLoyalist

@AnnouncerGXZ said:

hmmm you seems like a normal consumer. ok i have a look but i still like to know the question to gamestop.

yeah sorry i prolly sounded like a marketing spammer or something... I just really do dislike how stores that buy used games abuse people who trade in games to them.