Need help with a game title of game from the mid-late 90's perhaps earlier.

don3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hi guys

I am new to this site, but was adviced to go here for help.

I do not remember the name of the game, but sort of remember the agenda, as mentioned in the title I remember it as being from the mid-late 90's, but it could be earlier, especially as I remember the graphics as being somewhat close to a mixture of later titles of Police Quest and Leisure suit Larry.

You are a journalist (or at least that would make sense) who are gathering stories by doing random things, like calling people and such. I do not remember much else, but one of the stories you are covering was something like "The Beatles play on the Ed Sullivan show", so maybe the game took actual events into the game, but I do not remember other quests/tasks in the game.

I would just love to know what the game is titled so maybe I could try it again.

Maybe it is all just a great memory of a game that could be horrible, but I would just love to know if that is the case.

Thanks to anyone who can provide me with help.

Thanks.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a00c029ab7c1
deactivated-5a00c029ab7c1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Clock tower?

DrZing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

This is probably not it, but when you mentioned Sierra and a journalist, all I can think of is Laura Bow 2: The Dagger of Amon-Ra. A Sierra game with the typical VGA style of the day, and a female protagonist who writes for a newspaper. It's mostly a murder mystery though.

don3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Both answer are good suggestions, Laura Bow 2: The Dagger of Amon-Ra looks more like the graphics of the game I am thinking about, but not 100%.

Thanks guys, maybe your suggestions will help others think of it. If it even exists and it is not something I have just imagined in my youth.