Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

#51  Edited By oldschool
@Death_Unicorn said:
" @oldschool: Is there another place that I'm not aware of? "
Want me to turn the bear around so you can pick another spot?  You can keep your wallet there as well  :-)
Emilio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#52  Edited By Emilio
@Wolverine:  
I want an iPhone for use as an emulator machine. :)
LordAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 36

#53  Edited By LordAndrew
@Emilio said:
" @TheHBK:  I have a DSLite and a DSi. I could have happily waited for the new handheld and not bought my DSi if I knew that they'd be making a new machine.  "
It should be obvious that they're making a new machine. It's inevitable. Enjoy the DS games you currently have, and don't worry about the future.
Meowayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 12

#54  Edited By Meowayne

Why would you get rid of the DS, both in terms of hardware and brand? Having the two screens has turned out to be an awesome idea and encouraged devs to do some cool stuff, and I would hate to miss it. Plus, the "DS" brand is so insanely popular, no way in hell are Nintendo going to bring the "GameBoy" back. 

I have not bought a DSi and I never planned on buying one (why would any DSlite owner do that, anyway?!), so I'm more than ready for a new DS in 2011. Just keep it a device that you open to reveal two screens, and for god's sake do not under any circumstances attempt to make it a "It plays home console games, but its small!" device like the PSP is. There is a place for games like Daxter and Gran Tourismo, and it is not a handheld. 

The low hardware specs and cartridge size of the DS(Lite) encouraged the development of "true" handheld games, and they are what makes the DS so fantastic.

damnboyadvance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 4

#55  Edited By damnboyadvance

Yes! Now lets see some work on the Wii!