New Era hoodie pre-order sizes

JubinMenez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hey all, I'm capitalizing on the sale and picking up the new new era hoodie pre-order and I am wondering if anyone knows how they run size wise. I'm usually between a S and M, athletic build and have trouble finding things that fit consistently. Having just done my measurements, I'm like a 38inch chest, and I don't understand Rorie's measurement guide posted on the page. My sleeve length and back length would put me below an XS if I understand what that image was telling me to do.

Also are these pre-shrunk?

Thank you for anyone who can give input!

monkeyking1969

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

I got a XXX-Large, it was about the size of a X-Large. Okay, diet here we come.

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

#3 rorie  Staff

@monkeyking1969: You can always email orders@socialimprints.com if you need a size exchange!

Hey all, I'm capitalizing on the sale and picking up the new new era hoodie pre-order and I am wondering if anyone knows how they run size wise. I'm usually between a S and M, athletic build and have trouble finding things that fit consistently. Having just done my measurements, I'm like a 38inch chest, and I don't understand Rorie's measurement guide posted on the page. My sleeve length and back length would put me below an XS if I understand what that image was telling me to do.

Also are these pre-shrunk?

Thank you for anyone who can give input!

I wear a Medium and find the New Era hoodies to be pretty roomy. Not in a bad way; it's super comfy, but it's definitely a bit looser of a fit than most M-size hoodies that I own. Might want to opt for a small if you like things tight!

monkeyking1969

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

I ordered a XXX-L and it says XXX-L, BUT it two sizes too small all the same. I'm a shut in with social anxiety, sending emails and getting on the phone woudl feel like tearing my hair out. And, what is their solution - send me a FOUR-X that will still be just one size too small?

Nah, rather just help others making an order, to order bigger for this product.

@rorie said:

@monkeyking1969: You can always email orders@socialimprints.com if you need a size exchange!

Kodo_Beast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

riostarwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 206

User Lists: 61

#6 riostarwind  Moderator

@kodo_beast: Thanks for the info. The bot has been banned. Leaving the thread open since it has some useful information in it.

primeate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By primeate

I got a Large of the new era zips last year it it fit perfectly, and that is normally the size of top I wear. Now to me perfectly for a hoodie is slightly loose but arm length was perfect and no tightness around the chest and shoulders. I work out as well and know the issues one can have with sizing (which is why i switched entirely to stretch jeans now) but I can say mine fit well. It has been my favorite hoodie since I got it.

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

#8  Edited By rorie  Staff

@primeate said:

I got a Large of the new era zips last year it it fit perfectly, and that is normally the size of top I wear. Now to me perfectly for a hoodie is slightly loose but arm length was perfect and no tightness around the chest and shoulders. I work out as well and know the issues one can have with sizing (which is why i switched entirely to stretch jeans now) but I can say mine fit well. It has been my favorite hoodie since I got it.

Good to hear!