• 182 results
#1 Edited by Rorie (5635 posts) -

Hey, the new shirts are on the store here and here. Git chu one!

Note that we are trying some new supply chain stuff with our vendor. We used to order massive numbers of shirts all at once, which occasionally would lead to excess inventory; we also occasionally sold out of stuff and didn't notice it until people started emailing me. This time around we're placing smaller orders up front and taking advantage of automatic restocking on our vendor's part to keep the inventory refreshed when we run out of specific sizes. Hopefully that will prevent both having hundreds of extra shirts lying around, as well as never seeing stuff restocked when it sells out.

On the flipside, though, that means that these shirts might sell out relatively quickly, but if they do, they will hopefully be restocked within a week or so. So, in other words, don't panic if you don't get a shirt right away; check back in a few days and it'll probably be back in stock.

If you have any issues with your order, email orders@socialimprints.com. If you have questions on our side, such as with your membership discount code or something similar, email support@giantbomb.com and we'll get you sorted out.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Staff
#2 Posted by Nightriff (7193 posts) -

That MGS one is very tempting....

#3 Edited by abrasion (432 posts) -

Rorie, tell Jeff to go through with that Zip style hoodie thing, I posted about it a while back - the original design was good, Nice, small, subtle GB logo in the top left corner.

(EDIT: He mentioned recently he was thinking about it, that's a good thing)

#4 Posted by hassun (9883 posts) -

Is there any news on the possibility of decreasing some of the shipping costs? Or is that completely beyond the influence of the GB crew?

Thank you anyway Mr Rorie.

#5 Posted by takayamasama (1538 posts) -

I really dig the red logo shirt, can't wait for it to arrive

#6 Edited by JJBSterling (582 posts) -

Apparently you guys don't ship to me anymore?

I've bought GB shirts before but now I get this:

Unfortunately there is no Shipping Rate available for your destination and/or weight of your cart.

Please contact the Shop Owner for further assistance.

EDIT: Thanks for the speedy reply, Rorie. I'm in Canada if that helps at all.

#7 Edited by Rorie (5635 posts) -

Unfortunately there is no Shipping Rate available for your destination and/or weight of your cart.

It's an error of some sort; the social imprints guys are looking into it.

Staff
#8 Posted by AMyggen (7738 posts) -

@jjbsterling: Getting the same (Norway), I'm guessing it's a bug.

#9 Posted by VierasTalo (1431 posts) -

I'm getting the same thing trying to order to Finland. I'll ping @rorie here again just in case.

#10 Posted by AMyggen (7738 posts) -

@hassun: Shipping cost is always set by the vendor, so I doubt GB has any influence over it.

#11 Posted by Rorie (5635 posts) -

@hassun said:

Is there any news on the possibility of decreasing some of the shipping costs? Or is that completely beyond the influence of the GB crew?

Those prices are set by our vendor, unfortunately. I can't do much unless it's obviously egregiously wrong (e.g. this week it was telling people it'd be like 43 bucks to ship to the UK). If you think the shipping is actually so high as to be incorrect I would email orders at socialimprints.com and they can look into it.

Staff
#12 Posted by htr10 (1027 posts) -

Ha ha! I just bought out the entire stock of all shirts! Now, I'm going to delete all your save files through share play! USA! USA!

#13 Posted by bzchan (16 posts) -

Bought! Thank you for the heads up Rorie, i've been refreshing the page all this week since it was talked about on UPF.

#14 Posted by Krevee (190 posts) -

The sneaking shirt (MSG) is great, and good timing with Metal Gear Scanlon just starting back up. I may be getting a new t-shirt soon.

#15 Posted by JunkHype (400 posts) -

Ordered both, thanks!

Still hoping that zip up hoodie shows up!

#16 Posted by Olqavtoras (274 posts) -

Add Sweden to the list of countries who can't order.

Avatar image for giant_frying_pan
#17 Posted by giant_frying_pan (109 posts) -

@rorie said:

@hassun said:

Those prices are set by our vendor, unfortunately. I can't do much unless it's obviously egregiously wrong (e.g. this week it was telling people it'd be like 43 bucks to ship to the UK). If you think the shipping is actually so high as to be incorrect I would email orders at socialimprints.com and they can look into it.

It's not letting me place an order at all to the UK.

#18 Posted by Nightriff (7193 posts) -

Still waiting on #TeamBrad and Love Ryan Davis designs....don't know why I keep my hopes up *sigh*

#19 Posted by Rorie (5635 posts) -

@rorie said:

@hassun said:

It's not letting me place an order at all to the UK.

Try now!

Staff
#20 Edited by VierasTalo (1431 posts) -

International orders appear to be working now.

EDIT: Sheeesh the current conversion rate. 29€ for a T-shirt to EU. Think I'll wait for my premium renewal and subsequent coupon.

#21 Posted by DizzyLemons (128 posts) -

Just put my order through for UK delivery and all seems good! Nice.

#22 Posted by excast (1384 posts) -

$9 two day shipping seems much more reasonable than the horror stories I was hearing before.

Avatar image for giant_frying_pan
#23 Posted by giant_frying_pan (109 posts) -

Yep worked fine, thanks!

Shipping was $14.90 for two shirts for others buying from the UK.

Avatar image for themanwithnoplan
#24 Posted by TheManWithNoPlan (7830 posts) -

Those are both great! I'll probably get the GB shirt for now.

#25 Posted by Krakn3Dfx (2741 posts) -

That red one is , got me one.

#26 Edited by DizzyLemons (128 posts) -

Single shirt shipping is $12.75 to the UK first class shipping with the next option at $43.50 for priority international. I was kinda tempted by the $225 express option though...

Edit: i'm also looking forward to rocking the lovely red reactor soon as tempting as the sneaking shirt was.

#27 Posted by Evilsbane (5618 posts) -

My Sneak shirt is on the way, can't wait.

#28 Posted by Wraithtek (426 posts) -

Sneaking shirt ordered! Used my $15 coupon from last year's premium subscription. Shipping was $3.70 for cheapest option. No issues here.

#29 Posted by AMyggen (7738 posts) -

Good stuff, bought the red one. With how much things cost here in Norway, even with about $12 in shipping the total price isn't all that compared to clothes you buy here.

#30 Posted by Bollard (8141 posts) -

The Sneaking Shirt design was made by a user on the site right? I'm just curious, do they get any credit or profit from the sales? Not asking for specifics, just curious if the artist gets their due :P

Avatar image for unsolvedparadox
#31 Posted by UnsolvedParadox (2161 posts) -

These look great! I plan on wearing my VinnCo shirt to PAX East next.

#32 Posted by chaser324 (8642 posts) -

@bollard: I believe that freqeunt shirt design contributer @buzz_clik did the other design.

No clue on the specifics of the deal, but GB isn't ripping off the designs. The artists are compensated.

#33 Posted by pompouspizza (1554 posts) -

I got one of the sneaking shirts, I'm so excited! I got the first class $12.75 shipping to the UK. Does anyone know how long it usually takes? I have never ordered anything from giantbomb before.

#34 Edited by DarkFury (460 posts) -

Just picked up 4 t-shirts, postage to Spain was around $18. GREAT!

#35 Posted by PoorTommy (228 posts) -

Reactor? I barely know her?

(It's an incredible shirt btw.)

#36 Posted by Rorie (5635 posts) -

@bollard said:

The Sneaking Shirt design was made by a user on the site right? I'm just curious, do they get any credit or profit from the sales? Not asking for specifics, just curious if the artist gets their due :P

We pay artists! We don't pay a huge amount at the moment but hopefully this year we'll be able to do more than what we currently offer.

Staff
#37 Posted by dvdwalker8 (452 posts) -

I like the designs but not the colors. Would be nice if you offered the Ryckert "Rocky" shirt and put a GB logo on the back middle of the neck like the "GLHB" shirt had. I've got it pre-ordered on the site that is selling it but more people have to order it before they'll reprint and ship it. Love my GLHB and GBEAST shirts but GLHB is getting worn out and there's no way to get a new one. Looking forward to more merch in the future.

#38 Posted by Bollard (8141 posts) -

@rorie: Ah thanks for explaining :)

@chaser324: I didn't imagine they would! GiantBomb are cool duders!

#39 Posted by crusader8463 (14788 posts) -

Can anyone else only see Diamond Dallas Page on the Dan side of that shirt?

#40 Posted by jgrant78 (2 posts) -

@rorie: Gotta work on them Talls for the 6'5" guys

#41 Edited by Rorie (5635 posts) -

@jgrant78 said:

@rorie: Gotta work on them Talls for the 6'5" guys

We try our best to be accommodating! We added the 5xl and 4xl and lady's sizes in the last couple of years. If you want to email support at giantbomb and cc in orders at socialimprints.com we can talk about it.

Staff
#42 Edited by noizy (977 posts) -

@rorie Hi Rorie. As someone who doesn't wear branded t-shirts but loves his coffee and Giant Bomb I would support Giant Bomb coffee mugs with my wallet. :D

#43 Posted by Rorie (5635 posts) -

@noizy said:

@rorie Hi Rorie. As someone who doesn't wear branded t-shirts but loves his coffee and Giant Bomb I would support Giant Bomb coffee mugs with my wallet. :D

We have been going back and forth with our vendor and getting samples. We'll hopefully have something in a month or two!

Staff
Avatar image for alwaysbeclothing
#44 Posted by AlwaysBeClothing (1853 posts) -

I want a zip up hoodie, Jeff teased us a long time ago with a prototype but then GB went pull over for cost reasons.

I should prob get that metal gear scanlon one, to watch while they go through MGS3

#45 Posted by Boboblaw (495 posts) -

Thanks Rorie and co. Lack of new stuff in the store has been a bummer for a while so its neat to see new stuff. However I don't particularly like either design which is a shame. I'll wait for mugs/hoodies that Jeff talked about.

Thanks either way, awesome to see.

#46 Posted by Jeff (6047 posts) -

I want a zip up hoodie, Jeff teased us a long time ago with a prototype but then GB went pull over for cost reasons.

I should prob get that metal gear scanlon one, to watch while they go through MGS3

It was mostly that I just think that it's harder to put cool art on zip up hoodies. Putting the art on the left breast always felt a little corporate to me, I guess. And when it's on the back you never get to see it yourself!

In conclusion, I like cool art.

Staff
#47 Posted by Rotnac (1264 posts) -

I'd totally get the red shirt if the "B" looks like a fancy looking "R". I can't unsee "Giant Romb". D:

#48 Posted by Patman99 (1650 posts) -

How much for the game-worn Drew t-shirt?

#49 Posted by Falconer (2124 posts) -

@jeff: I would pay probably too much money for a rad GB track jacket. Just sayin'.

#50 Posted by skyline7284 (712 posts) -

@rorie Any posters on the horizon?