Next Game Purchase for Switch

joemarch010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

So about a month ago I bought a Switch with BOTW, which I have played for around 60 hours and have greatly enjoyed. I am now looking for another game, and have limited my choices down to the following:

• Super Mario Odyssey
  • Skyrim
  • Dragon Age XI
  • Final Fantasy XII

I have played both Skyrim and Final Fantasy before, for around 15 hours each but never finished them, and have never played the other two. My question is which of these would you guys recommend? I am also open to other suggestions.

Avatar image for shivermetimbers
shivermetimbers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

Odyssey for sure.

sombre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By sombre

I've owned a Switch for 2 years and the only game I've played seriously is Odyssey, despite having it, Smash, Zelda, Cadence of Hyrule, Fire Emblem, Octopath and MK8 Deluxe

Alias

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

I'd recommend Super Mario Odyssey or Dragon Quest XI, with a lean more towards Odyssey as it's a system exclusive and probably the best game of the four you listed.

billmcneal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 6

Skyrim

Sahalarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Not exactly the same genre, but with dragon quest on that list I have to recommend Fire Emblem, it's my fave switch game after BotW. Mario is amazing but very easy and has some bland maps. Skyrim is a great game but the switch isn't the place to get into it IMO, o regret buying it there.