Night Vision Makes My Ears Bleed

Omali

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 0

Edited By Omali

If there is a way to remove specific sounds from Duke Nukem Forever, I would love to hear it. The level after you defeat the Octoking requires gratuitous amounts of the Duke Vision (night vision) accompanied by the most painful sound I've ever heard in my life. Duke Nukem's night vision emits a rather painful squeal that doesn't play when the device is turned on or off, but constantly whenever it is on. I've played more games than I can count with night vision, but they've all been tolerable.

I hate to have to mute the game during those sequences to get rid of the effect, but it looks like I'll have to. Although it is on par with the rest of Duke Nukem Forever.

Omali

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Omali

If there is a way to remove specific sounds from Duke Nukem Forever, I would love to hear it. The level after you defeat the Octoking requires gratuitous amounts of the Duke Vision (night vision) accompanied by the most painful sound I've ever heard in my life. Duke Nukem's night vision emits a rather painful squeal that doesn't play when the device is turned on or off, but constantly whenever it is on. I've played more games than I can count with night vision, but they've all been tolerable.

I hate to have to mute the game during those sequences to get rid of the effect, but it looks like I'll have to. Although it is on par with the rest of Duke Nukem Forever.