• 59 results
Avatar image for deactivated-5f8907c9ada33
deactivated-5f8907c9ada33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

I would like a New 3DS price + release date, along with a release date for Majora's Mask 3DS, as well as a purple limited edition New 3DS.

Thanks Nintendo.

mbradley1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

I was just thinking today that it's about time to hear about some of the release dates for these supposed 2015 release games. I don't think they'll mention the New 3DS. I see that as being an E3 "get your hands on it" kinda thing, where they give people a chance to check it out on the floor and then give us a date with a slew of games to launch with.

Wednesday, I hope for a Majora's Mask 3D and Yoshi's Wooly World release date, and maybe, MAYBE some details about this new Star Fox that's supposedly this year. Also, more of this new steampunk 3DS game that I haven't heard about since E3. And, my wishlist item, give us a good, 5-6 min gameplay demo of the new Zelda. Because I can't get enough.

PandaBear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

I was just thinking today that it's about time to hear about some of the release dates for these supposed 2015 release games. I don't think they'll mention the New 3DS. I see that as being an E3 "get your hands on it" kinda thing, where they give people a chance to check it out on the floor and then give us a date with a slew of games to launch with.

Wednesday, I hope for a Majora's Mask 3D and Yoshi's Wooly World release date, and maybe, MAYBE some details about this new Star Fox that's supposedly this year. Also, more of this new steampunk 3DS game that I haven't heard about since E3. And, my wishlist item, give us a good, 5-6 min gameplay demo of the new Zelda. Because I can't get enough.

I'll bet you anything they HAVE to talk about the New 3DS and all the details... I mean I've been playing mine since launch. It's a worthy upgrade. The rest of the world can't wait until after the middle of the year...

If I was to make a prediction that I'm only 50% sure on it'd be that Majora's Mask is New 3DS only and will have a bigger graphical update than Ocarina of Time.

Also, plenty of Monster Hunter 4 news.

BeachThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 23

This has to be the time they announce Waluigi's own game, right?

JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#5  Edited By JJOR64

Right when I made a thread, I seen this. Hopefully we will get some info on Mario Maker and Yarn Yoshi. I also expect New 3DS news as well.

This was also tweeted about the same time...

recroulette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 11

Looking forward to the Monster Hunter info and the Hyrule Warriors DLC info.

I never get my hopes up for these, but they always manage to be exciting.

JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By JJOR64

Also, hopefully there is news about the upcoming Smash content as well like the Miiverse stage and Mewtwo.

csl316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

I'll just walk into this expecting a new 2D Metroid as I always do.

Avatar image for deactivated-601df795ee52f
deactivated-601df795ee52f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hoping for more info on Mario Maker. Some Splatoon stuff, Mewtwo, New 3DS, and Majora's Mask 3D would be kewl too.

mbradley1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pandabear: There's no way I could believe that about Majora. They're already selling pre-orders as a 3DS game WITH box art. So, I'm pretty sure it's locked as a 3DS title. Also, it wouldn't make sense to make it New 3DS only. It wouldn't benefit from much more work than the OOT remake, which ran fine on the 3DS. I think they'll have a system seller, but I don't see any world where it is Majora. They would have had to quit marketing it as a 3DS game. Which is why I say New 3DS release date is holiday or winter, to give them time to drop a surprise bomb announcement that's New 3DS exclusive.

nophilip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

So we'll likely hear about Majora, Codename STEAM, and... maybe some release dates for other stuff? I can't think of any Wii U stuff slated for spring. Oh wait, that Kirby game is February, right?

Aegon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#12  Edited By Aegon

@nophilip: Miyamoto said Star Fox will be out before Zelda, so...

blueinferno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jjor64 said:

Right when I made a thread, I seen this. Hopefully we will get some info on Mario Maker and Yarn Yoshi. I also expect New 3DS news as well.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PandaBear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

@pandabear: There's no way I could believe that about Majora. They're already selling pre-orders as a 3DS game WITH box art. So, I'm pretty sure it's locked as a 3DS title. Also, it wouldn't make sense to make it New 3DS only. It wouldn't benefit from much more work than the OOT remake, which ran fine on the 3DS. I think they'll have a system seller, but I don't see any world where it is Majora. They would have had to quit marketing it as a 3DS game. Which is why I say New 3DS release date is holiday or winter, to give them time to drop a surprise bomb announcement that's New 3DS exclusive.

Ahhh yeah, you're probably right. I mean I love my New 3DS, but I don't own a game that takes advantage of it... except for Smash Bros I guess. But not enough,

Corevi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@aegon said:

@nophilip: Miyamoto said Star Fox will be out before Zelda, so...

Miyamoto has said a lot of things, but there's no way I can believe that a game that they haven't even released a trailer for is coming out before a game they've done extensive videos about horse riding on.

Unless it's like a 15$ downloadable thing I guess. Maybe a remake of the long lost Star Fox 2?

paulmako

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jjor64 said:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh god.

If they announce a new F-Zero game on either platform it will make my year. Half Life and Fallout can wait, I need an HD F-Zero more than anything.

mbradley1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pandabear: If they moved it to New 3DS, I'd probably throw a rage fit in my office and just tear the whole place up. And then I'd go buy a New 3DS.

Jazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 37

Gaf is melting down about this at the moment, it's hilarious. Apparently something 'big' will be announced - probably release date for n3ds (February) or Yokai Watch (we already know about this) or more DLC for various games which are not Bayonetta 2. I can't believe they would announce F-Zero/Metriod/something interesting at any time that isn't the E3 mad season..just to get some exposure..but who knows?

mosespippy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 8

There is a hands on event in San Francisco after this Nintendo Direct, so I bet that's the get your hands on it event.

They showed that game at The Game Awards in December.

sodapop7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@jazz said:

Gaf is melting down about this at the moment, it's hilarious. Apparently something 'big' will be announced - probably release date for n3ds (February) or Yokai Watch (we already know about this) or more DLC for various games which are not Bayonetta 2. I can't believe they would announce F-Zero/Metriod/something interesting at any time that isn't the E3 mad season..just to get some exposure..but who knows?

We've already seen Nintendo tone down it's E3 presence a bit in terms of press conferences and stuff. I really like what they do with these videos so I kinda hope they do have a big game announcement.

mbradley1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mosespippy: Really? Interesting. I didn't know about that, so that supports the idea that they might talk about it at this thing. Also, I watched TGAs and I don't remember seeing anything from it. I'll go look for what they showed.

I don't know if I buy an F-Zero or Metroid announcement. That said, they don't really hold their cards for E3 anymore like the others do. With Sony and MS, you can bet we won't get anything meaningful or new until June. But Nintendo could certainly bombshell here. I just don't see them doing it though.

JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By JJOR64
Avatar image for deactivated-5f8907c9ada33
deactivated-5f8907c9ada33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@jjor64: According to Kotaku--and a lot of other sites--this is real.

I'm hoping for everything tomorrow on the 3DS front.

• Code Name S.T.E.A.M.
  • Xenoblade Chronicles 3DS Release Date
  • Majora's Mask 3D Release Date
  • Monster Hunter 4 Release Date
  • New 3DS and New 3DS Release Date + Price Points

PLS.

Wolfgame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyone know when they gonna start revealing details on Mario Party 10?

probablytuna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just bought one yesterday (I'm in Australia). I really like the material they used for the new revision, no more leaving noticeable fingerprints! Hopefully the white one I have won't get dirty easily. The coloured face buttons are sexy as hell.

Aegon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Aegon

Starting in a few seconds.

Aegon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Looks like Fire Emblem!

epidehl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aegon: Boo, I missed FE because the link ON NINTENDO'S SITE DIDN'T UPDATE. Found it on youtube in time for Puzzle & Dragons...

Avatar image for deactivated-5bb67033e3422
deactivated-5bb67033e3422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mario Party 10, Dan just lost his shit!

Jazz_Lafayette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#30  Edited By Jazz_Lafayette

Toad, for the first time. Again.

Amiibos are weird, guys.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bb67033e3422
deactivated-5bb67033e3422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

splatoon just became PSO?

Still looks like fun!

Aegon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Aegon

Splatoon looks awesome.

The more they reveal about it the more I want it.

bwheeeler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No AC adapter in the box. Incredible.

49th

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A new Fire Emblem is cool, at least there is a new 3DS game to look forward to. I want to play Majora's Mask too but that is technically an old game.

joku2002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I can't believe they are making people buy the charger separately in all regions. Nintendo is going to get in big trouble with the FTC.

Uppercaseccc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So are Nintendo of America just going to releases the New XL and not the regular new 3DS? Beacues that is what it seems like.

Jazz_Lafayette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

I couldn't tell from his tone whether Trinen is pro- or anti-Majora's Mask.

Aegon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A third of the conference was entirely focused on selling the new 3DS. Pretty disappointing.

mbradley1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, this wasn't supposed to be a big E3 reveal thing, so expecting a ton of bombs wasn't really to be expected. But a new Fire Emblem, release dates for upcoming stuff, and showing the New 3DS XL with a release date is all pretty big. I'm stoked. I think there's a whole lot to be excited about for February and March.

Avatar image for hippie_genocide
hippie_genocide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@joku2002 said:

I can't believe they are making people buy the charger separately in all regions. Nintendo is going to get in big trouble with the FTC.

I've heard people echoing this sentiment but I don't know why. As long as the packaging isn't deceptive and tells that you need an AC adapter sold separately, it doesn't seem like an issue of legality. How is it different than "batteries not included"?

Aegon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Aegon

I think I might get that Metroid Prime Trilogy release.

Does anyone know how big that game is? I'm wondering how much space of the 32gb it'll take up.

brandondryrock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joku2002 said:

Is it a proprietary charger, or something like a mini-USB?

oldenglishc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd think that announcing a new Fire Emblem probably means that the SMT cross-over game is dead.

But whatevs. NEW FIRE EMBLEM, YOU GUYS!

mbradley1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aegon: If I'm guessing, I'd say maybe 7GB. That's based off the ISO file for the Collection being at about 7.6GB. So maybe they found a way to compress it?

joku2002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brandondryrock: Pretty sure its a proprietary charger. Kind of crazy you have to basically pay a additional charge just to cut the thing on if its not charged in the box.

GValo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I'll buy the Ness Amiibo to show my continuing support for the Mother series and MAYBE pick up the new Fire Emblem. Not too interested in the rest. I'll wait for the reviews on Codename: STEAM.

Bit let down that the US won't get the New 3DS with the swappable faceplates.

InfiniteGeass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

I'm considering getting this day one since I only have a regular size 3DS and the XL looks way more appealing.

brandondryrock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joku2002: Yeah that is ridiculous. I could understand if you could charge it with a micro-USB charger since it seems like everyone has like 20 of those by now.

Avatar image for mr_fahrenheit10
Mr_Fahrenheit10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Mr_Fahrenheit10

Was excited for face plates in the US but oh well. Hopefully they decide to sell it here soon, not really in the market for another XL with a few new features.