No episode of Mass Alex this week?

TomyDingo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

The new episode of Mass Alex didn’t go up this week (June 3rd). Was it mentioned anywhere as to why there’s no episode?

Wemibelle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 76

User Lists: 9

I don't think they explicitly said, but it seems that it was pushed back a week due to the content blackout on Tuesday. The Bombcast was on Wednesday instead of Tuesday, and Vinny was on it as well, so I guess they just didn't record an episode this week.

Shaanyboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By Shaanyboi

Assuming they record Mass Alex on Tuesdays, they probably just didn't record anything due to the voluntary blackout around BLM

north6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@huriyah said:

Massachusetts residents welcome to the Mass Effect here on American Variety Network! This is Massachusetts one stop podcast on Blogtalkradio! Alex Cardinale is going to provide you with the latest news, current events.

I'm Command Shepard and this is my favorite VI on the citadel.

TomyDingo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't think they explicitly said, but it seems that it was pushed back a week due to the content blackout on Tuesday. The Bombcast was on Wednesday instead of Tuesday, and Vinny was on it as well, so I guess they just didn't record an episode this week.

That makes sense and is totally understandable. Wasn’t sure if it was addressed on any streams.