No Oculus Quest Stream?

Avatar image for electricgypsy72
electricgypsy72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I was hoping that they might be doing a stream today with a Quest. I know there aren't a ton of games or experiences for it yet, but I was really hoping to hear their impressions on it and how it compared to all the other headsets they've tried. I'm interested in one, but I need to know a lot more before I'm ready to spend the money on it and I think their impressions would be a big help!

It's been a busy month for me. So, I might have missed if they said somewhere that they would do something with the Quest and/or the Rift S. Anyone have any info?

Tunesmith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jeff had some initial impressions on the Bombcast this week, and mentioned they'd try to get some video together soon.

warius87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm really happy with mine so far. Not being chained to stupid cords makes such a difference. It helps a lot with the whole immersion aspect. And I love how simple it is to set up the room scale. Overall it's just much less of a chore to use. My only personal letdown so far, is that I really wanted to try it outside on a big open field, but bright daylight seems to mess up the tracking.