No Podcast Yesterday?

Edens_Heel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Did I miss something about them missing a week? Checked the site throughout the day and never saw a "watch now" window, and it hasn't popped up elsewhere on the site or on any podcast feeds.

Did they take a week off, or is the website (and everything else) just behaving weird as hell right now?

ALLTheDinos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

They all got together in Bakalar’s dining room for an in-person podcast at the normal time yesterday. The parts I caught of it were a good time! Jan said later (on Twitter) that he was catching a flight and would need extra time to post the archive of the Bombcast, with a target of today.

As for this information not being posted on the site proper, well it wouldn’t be Giant Bomb if it was easy to get the full details of what happened.

noboners

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@edens_heel: they actually recorded one in person at Bakalar's house! But Jan had to immediately fly home after and said he wouldn't be able to get the podcast up until sometime today.

Edens_Heel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ahhh okay, thank you both—I missed literally all that. And when I was on the site yesterday... well, I just never saw it pop up as a thing to watch.

Looking forward to it!

Undeadpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 18

Even as someone who doesn't listen regularly anymore, if the Bombcast missed a week without warning, I was just going to fully freak the fuck out.

Avatar image for perpetualoutput
Perpetualoutput

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

managed to catch 20 minutes of it and it was glorious

chamurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Been watching the Twitch archive to get my fix.