monkeyking1969

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 18

No Caption Provided

What? Where? Who? How?

From what I hear teh show is just, okay. The reviws say ist not great, but very accpatable - much liek the game. But, how the hell did this happens without me knowing?! Also, if Capcom is doing there where the HELL is Dragon Dogma 2? I want another games Capcom! Make it about the first Arisen for all I care, make it about one of the other kingdoms...just make another games. Please!!!!

In the meantime, I might just watch this its only a few episodes. I happen to really love Dragon's Dogma, so anything is good in my book.

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 16

With good reason.

I wouldn't say it is even "ok" really. I barely made it through the first episode and everything seemed pretty bottom of the barrel awful. Doesn't really help that the animation is that bad type of 3D because you know, Blood of Zeus was bad but at least it looked nice. Dragons Dogma was just bad in every regard.

Rejizzle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Wow, did I ever hate the Dragon's Dogma tv show. It has so little to do with the game, and was also very terrible.

Hideaki Itsuno said in interviews that his next project would be either Dragons Dogma 2, or Devil May Cry 5, and they made Devil May Cry 5, so surely they're working on Dragons Dogma 2 now right?

Then again, he also said he wanted to make a new Rival Schools game so...

FacelessVixen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

We did. Twice.

There are reasons why we didn't bring it up again.

Efesell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I wouldn’t tell my worst enemy about that show.

tartyron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By tartyron

So, Dragons Dogma was great in spite of itself, and that was largely due to its gameplay. It struck a brilliant balance of otherwise janky and broken systems, and became more than the sun of its rickety parts. As such, I don’t think it would translate to other mediums very well. I didn’t see this but i only heard things.

Just play Dark Arisen again, I’ll bet it’s more pleasant.

SethMode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah it was just terrible. I'm more upset at the Blood of Zeus drive by in this thread. That show was great.

Efesell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And it’s not just boring it’s got some pretty gross tropes that just did not need to be introduced to the set up for “Mans gotta go fuck up a dragon”.

AV_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 13

I personally liked the first Season and looking forward to more. No, it wasn't better than LOL: Arcane or Blood of Zeus, but it was far from bad. But I also didn't play the game, so maybe that's where the hate is coming from.