Offline mobile games

nelmar23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hi guys, Can you name me some offline mobile games that are addictive to play.

nutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#3  Edited By nutter

If you’re asking for an addictive game, I bet we’re not on the same page.

I’ll say the only mobile game I’ve every actually cared about and not viewed as a predatory waste of my time is Device 6. It’s a fantastic and rewarding experience.

Scribblenauts is also a good time if you really just need to fuck around with something.

It’s not that I have a problem with the concept of games on your phone, it’s that most I’ve been exposed to don’t really seem to do anything special with the medium, or offer more than a way to waste precious time. They nag me with alerts about cooldowns, a thousand currencies, and generally feel built to mine me for money (which I never spend), rather than give me a genuinely enjoyable or thought provoking experience.

sparky_buzzsaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 42

The iOS port of Final Fantasy Tactics, while suffering from a lot of slow-down, is really not terrible. Also, I think the majority of the Bloons games can be played offline, and those are fantastic.

emprpngn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I don't really play games on my phone, but I've heard very good things about Republique from friends who do.

Ascara89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I'd suggest adding Knights of pen and paper, I've gotten quite engrossed in it on the train