• 58 results
Lind_L_Taylor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#51  Edited By Lind_L_Taylor

Last year Mr. Softy owned the exclusive market. So now all you're asking is: will they do it
again?   Since they proved it can be done once, it follows that they can do it again. Where
is the awesomah Wii or PS3 exclusives to 1-up the 360 world?  There isn't any such
thing.  I expect the Exclusivity Dominance to continue with the 360 leading the way.

Ubergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#52  Edited By Ubergeist

The only thing worth getting for me is the L&D and COD maps. This year is lame so far when it comes to games.

MOLE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#53  Edited By MOLE

OP.......jesus christ *facepalm*

Wait until GDC, then wait till E3.  GDC you WILL see new IP's from Micrsosoft, then at E3 you will see them in motion/trailer. 

MOLE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By MOLE
Whisperkill said:
"...who the fuck cares whether a game is exclusive or not?!"

Lots of people including myself.  Games really do determines a consumers purchase for a console.  Other than the WIi (which is by far the most retarted gimmick I have ever seen since the Virtual Boy) which still sells like hotcakes.

SmugDarkLoser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#55  Edited By SmugDarkLoser
PenguinDust said:
"http://neocrisis.com/content/view/2781/39/ has a list of rumored games.  It's not too recent, so some names have changed since its posting.

"
Wow, if they really had a new Mistwalker title and Square-Enix title announced I'd wet my pants
Randolph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Randolph
SmugDarkLoser said:
"

But I just got Star Ocean 4 and I'm just like 6 hours into it.  Such a good game, my god.

I'm talking about the summer really, I'm forecasting a drought, hope I'm wrong.

"

A summer drought is an expected thing.  That thing in 2008 with GTA and MGS was a freak accident.  But man, yes, SO4 is an awesome thing.  I'm still slightly miffed at the loss of the anime inspired character art though.
JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 18

#57  Edited By JJWeatherman
Metasin said:
"fanboy 8-ball says "ask again after E3""
I concur...
SoothsayerGB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#58  Edited By SoothsayerGB
SmugDarkLoser said:
"So yea, Star Ocean is out and while it is probably one of my favorite games this generation so far, aside from the up and on us Halo Wars, what quality exclusive games are left for 2009?  Yea, there's ODST, but in reality that's more of an expansion and way down in the fall.
But what else is there for 2009?"
Are you more Dark then Smug?