OLD Whiskey Media help/question

Avatar image for panburgerpartner
PanburgerPartner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

I’ve allowed for all sorts of searches here and on Google, but I must not be using the right pramaters.

Back in the WM days, when Rorie and Alex were still mostly doing Screened, on a number of live streams, imcluding the Big Live Live Show (can’t recall the year), the gang would occasionally watch and delight in these terrible/wonderful independent martial arts movies, by a particular director, that were so lovably crappy and low-budget I was transfixed.

Can anyone remeber this, the director, and where I can find the films, and/or the streams I’m thinking of? I know it’s a bit vague, but I know some loyal Bomber is gonna know what I’m talking about. Please, I don’t want to resort to having to ask Mr Rorie himself!

KillEm_Dafoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 6

Pretty sure you're thinking of J.A. Steel. I remember the movie you're talking about, and according to IMDb, I think it was The Third Society. They also looked at her horror movie Denizen one time.

Dingofighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Are you thinking of J.A Steele? Here’s a video where Ryan talks about her “penitentiary body”:

https://youtu.be/TLOCZ8QV3so

I’m not sure where exactly they watched those movies but I seem to remember something about a motorcycle in a big live live show from the second basement office.

Avatar image for panburgerpartner
PanburgerPartner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By PanburgerPartner

Totally!!!! Thanks so much Duders! That’s exaxtly who I was thinking of. At least knowing that will make tracking down the streams waaaay easier, though if anyone does know those specifics, I’ all ears :)

stonyman65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Totally!!!! Thanks so much Duders! That’s exaxtly who I was thinking of. At least knowing that will make tracking down the streams waaaay easier, though if anyone does know those specifics, I’ all ears :)

I'm fairly certain that it was the second Big Live Live show.