Olympic Cereomonies- Cool, or boring?

TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By TwoOneFive

Im going with really boring, as cool as all the tech and the fancy stuff they were doing look and really was, it was all pretty boring and i was yawning the whole time. next time its back in the states we need to show em how its done, but that wont be for a while. 

Shocker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Shocker

I got bored so I changed the channel.

duxup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By duxup

Honestly I thought that was some of the coolest stuff I've seen in a long time.  Normally I'm way bored by the Olympic opening ceremonies.   It helps if you ignore the NBC guys yapping.

Lies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 14

#4  Edited By Lies
TwoOneFive said:
"Im going with really boring, as cool as all the tech and the fancy stuff they were doing look and really was, it was all pretty boring and i was yawning the whole time. next time its back in the states we need to show em how its done, but that wont be for a while. "
Dude, did you see that crazy block thing? EVERY ONE OF THOSE BLOCKS WAS A PERSON! O____O
crunchUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By crunchUK

it was was amazing but after that i got bored

TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By TwoOneFive

i  like how George Bush seemed like he just sat in the middle of the crowd, but i noticed he was talkin to Putin the whole time, and the dumbass anounce just brushes it off like "o theyre probably talking about how cool those light drum thingies were" totally disreguarding the war going in georgia

TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By TwoOneFive
Lies said:
"TwoOneFive said:
"Im going with really boring, as cool as all the tech and the fancy stuff they were doing look and really was, it was all pretty boring and i was yawning the whole time. next time its back in the states we need to show em how its done, but that wont be for a while. "
Dude, did you see that crazy block thing? EVERY ONE OF THOSE BLOCKS WAS A PERSON! O____O"
yeah as soon as they started that my little brother was like wow how are they doing that, im like dude its a bunch of people hiding in boxes like solid snake, he laughed and said i was wrong then i saw their feet and started arguing and then they came out and the anouncers we're like o wow its people omg im like no fuckin shit of course it was - LAME