Pass The Whiskey - Episode 6: Our Tallest Episode Yet!

sparklykiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 8

Edited By sparklykiss

The number one rated podcast about Whiskey Media and its community is back! We can totally say that, we don’t have much competition! We, the regulars, are joined this week by the one and only GlenTennis. Content is on the slim side this episode, but hey, quality over quantity, right? And we only like quality. (Actually, that’s a lie. Yes, we love everything thing.) We look forward to any feedback, questions, or love advice you may have. And if you like what you hear, don’t forget to follow the podcast on Twitter and everything else, which you can find links to at the bottom of this post. Since, well, I got a little bananas and made those pages. Yep.

Download MP3

Special Guest: GlenTennis

We’re joined this week by one Mr. Andre The Giant Jr., also know to most as Big Ben. Or Benny-Boy. Or the Tall-tern. Or even GlenTennis. Sometimes people go as far as to call him GlenBenTennis or some other name. I prefer to call him by “Hey, just how tall are you?” It suits him quite nicely. With the amount of attention that we as a podcast give to our guest, we don’t get to talk about as much of the super-fun-and-awesome-intern-stuff that Big Ben got to do for this summer. D’oh. He’s contributed quite a bit to some of the live shows, though, and proved to be an-almost-champ at Act Raiser. He BSed his way through a Meta Game and did you know he likes his cereal soggy? Do you know how disgusting that is? That’s so gross! Because of that he will be missed considerably less. (I’m a liar, hopefully school doesn’t take over and we still get some sort of Internal Affairs podcast. Wouldn’t that be lovely?)

Featured User: FoxxFireArt

Anime Vice’s own and rather lovely home-bro, FoxxFireArt is always up to something. He’s pretty much an Olympian when it comes to editting the wikis of Anime Vice, he makes quite the effort to flesh out (heehee, flesh out) pages to things you’ve never even heard of! Gettin’ educated on anime and manga, son! He goes above beyond as a moderator and has the army of images he’s contributed to help showcase how insane he is. Those wiki points show that he means business. And he bakes cakes! I know I’ve said that before, but... Cakes! They’re so cute.

Top-Shelf Community Content:

Anime Vice Wiki Update -- FoxxFireArt occasionally summarizes his extensive Wiki activity on Anime Vice.

second rate super heroes (and villains) -- SteveRodgers calls all Comic Viners to come up with the most creative B-List heroes and villains.

Brewing Beer for Vinny! (WITH PHOTOS!) -- elsux0r documents his creation of “Vinny Caravella's Casually Racist Black IPA”

Cherry's Choice - 2011 Teen Choice Awards -- CherryBomb breaks down which styles worked and which didn’t at this year’s Teen Choice Awards.

Keep in touch with us!

Missed episode 5? Catch it here!

sparklykiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By sparklykiss

The number one rated podcast about Whiskey Media and its community is back! We can totally say that, we don’t have much competition! We, the regulars, are joined this week by the one and only GlenTennis. Content is on the slim side this episode, but hey, quality over quantity, right? And we only like quality. (Actually, that’s a lie. Yes, we love everything thing.) We look forward to any feedback, questions, or love advice you may have. And if you like what you hear, don’t forget to follow the podcast on Twitter and everything else, which you can find links to at the bottom of this post. Since, well, I got a little bananas and made those pages. Yep.

Download MP3

Special Guest: GlenTennis

We’re joined this week by one Mr. Andre The Giant Jr., also know to most as Big Ben. Or Benny-Boy. Or the Tall-tern. Or even GlenTennis. Sometimes people go as far as to call him GlenBenTennis or some other name. I prefer to call him by “Hey, just how tall are you?” It suits him quite nicely. With the amount of attention that we as a podcast give to our guest, we don’t get to talk about as much of the super-fun-and-awesome-intern-stuff that Big Ben got to do for this summer. D’oh. He’s contributed quite a bit to some of the live shows, though, and proved to be an-almost-champ at Act Raiser. He BSed his way through a Meta Game and did you know he likes his cereal soggy? Do you know how disgusting that is? That’s so gross! Because of that he will be missed considerably less. (I’m a liar, hopefully school doesn’t take over and we still get some sort of Internal Affairs podcast. Wouldn’t that be lovely?)

Featured User: FoxxFireArt

Anime Vice’s own and rather lovely home-bro, FoxxFireArt is always up to something. He’s pretty much an Olympian when it comes to editting the wikis of Anime Vice, he makes quite the effort to flesh out (heehee, flesh out) pages to things you’ve never even heard of! Gettin’ educated on anime and manga, son! He goes above beyond as a moderator and has the army of images he’s contributed to help showcase how insane he is. Those wiki points show that he means business. And he bakes cakes! I know I’ve said that before, but... Cakes! They’re so cute.

Top-Shelf Community Content:

Anime Vice Wiki Update -- FoxxFireArt occasionally summarizes his extensive Wiki activity on Anime Vice.

second rate super heroes (and villains) -- SteveRodgers calls all Comic Viners to come up with the most creative B-List heroes and villains.

Brewing Beer for Vinny! (WITH PHOTOS!) -- elsux0r documents his creation of “Vinny Caravella's Casually Racist Black IPA”

Cherry's Choice - 2011 Teen Choice Awards -- CherryBomb breaks down which styles worked and which didn’t at this year’s Teen Choice Awards.

Keep in touch with us!

Missed episode 5? Catch it here!

JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 18

#2  Edited By JJWeatherman

I hope everyone enjoys this soggy mess of a podcast! I mean that in the best possible way, of course. I'm on it after all. :)

Avatar image for the_official_japanese_teabag
the_OFFICIAL_jAPanese_teaBAG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

man i have to catch up on like 4 of these...

sparklykiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By sparklykiss

@the_OFFICIAL_jAPanese_teaBAG said:

Lucky you! I have to catch up on 6 of these!

...I'm sorry, I'll just exit out the door over there.

ArcBorealis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#5  Edited By ArcBorealis

Oh, goodie goodie.

Avatar image for the_official_japanese_teabag
the_OFFICIAL_jAPanese_teaBAG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Sparklykiss said:

@the_OFFICIAL_jAPanese_teaBAG said:

Lucky you! I have to catch up on 6 of these!

...I'm sorry, I'll just exit out the door over there.

No Caption Provided
MetalGearSunny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By MetalGearSunny

Should I just keep dropping Weezer references in the formspring page? I like listening to slowbird sing.

Hot_Karl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Hot_Karl

I'm gonna start my rival podcast about Whiskey Media and its (without an apostrophe) community soon. 

I WILL NOT LOSE

ZombiePie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 19

#9  Edited By ZombiePie

My questions deserve better. This podcast is a bunch of anti-ZombiePie slander.

natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 5

#10  Edited By natetodamax

@ZombiePie said:

I like how you posted that on Giant Bomb and Anime Vice and Twitter.

ZombiePie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

#11  Edited By ZombiePie

@natetodamax said:

@ZombiePie said:

I like how you posted that on both Giant Bomb and Anime Vice.

People have to know.

JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#12  Edited By JJWeatherman

@VinceNotVance said:

I'm gonna start my rival podcast about Whiskey Media and its (without an apostrophe) community soon. I WILL NOT LOSE

Dammit, that typo was my bad. :(

ArcBorealis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#13  Edited By ArcBorealis

Man, slowbird is effing insane.

And I mean that in the best way possible.

FoxxFireArt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#14  Edited By FoxxFireArt
Anime Vice wiki lacking??!!  Where the eff are you looking? Also, I do a LOT of wiki updating on various series for my blog. Normally after completing something detailed.  I would like to take some credit for how the AV Wiki Tasks get filled out in incredible detail. A lot of users there followed my lead in my wiki style. So much so that Ethan let me craft the Anime Vice Wiki Style guide.

I also updated the entire character history of Nami and Nico Robin from One Piece. That's 14 years worth of history.

I didn't stop making banners for the Giant Bomb community spotlight.. I just need to be asked. If ZombiePie doesn't ask, I'm not going to bother.

Inuyasha quickly devolved into in a seriously dragged out romance. I noticed this later, but is seems as if Twilight ripped off the love triangle from Inuyasha. Just replace the vampire with Inuyasha. I only learned about the love triangle in Twilight from that Burger King commercial.
artofwar420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#15  Edited By artofwar420

Skyrsjorisuping.

Giant Bomb over.

tebbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#16  Edited By tebbit

The stars in C*** are hiding the letters A, R, and S.

sparklykiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By sparklykiss

@JJWeatherman said:

@VinceNotVance said:

I'm gonna start my rival podcast about Whiskey Media and its (without an apostrophe) community soon. I WILL NOT LOSE

Dammit, that typo was my bad. :(

Man, proofread what you write! You know I don't!

@FoxxFireArt: We're tired and don't know what we're saying. I intended that fleshing out pun.

rmanthorp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#18  Edited By rmanthorp  Moderator

Soggy.

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

#19  Edited By Yummylee

Stranglehold SUUUCKS, Mystery Men SUUUUCKS... and now I counter the negativity with some... positivity - YOUR PODCAST DOESN'T SUUUUUCKS. 

Mars_Cleric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#20  Edited By Mars_Cleric

I'm sick and grumpy, so if this podcast doesn't lift my spirits and make feel better I'll rally my angry mob, jump on a plane, fly a dozen or so hours to get to the states, split into groups and set out to your individual houses, break down your doors and give you kind words of encouragement and thanks for a great community podcast.

slowbird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By slowbird

@FoxxFireArt: Sorry, I guess a lot of anime and manga have very detailed pages on the wiki. I was sort of talking out of my ass there. Most of the pages I would have seen would be the more obscure stuff, so it makes sense they would have less detailed pages.