Pass The Whiskey - Episode 8: The Whole Show is Outtakes

sparklykiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 8

Edited By sparklykiss

Let me be the first to apologize over a lack of content. I have no idea what I’m doing. I AM SO SORRY.

Moving on...

We’re joined by GreggD and don’t know how to stay focused with topics. Why? Because casual talk, homie. Happens. Happens ALL THE TIME. We are just so casual, y’all. Never not casual, always not formal. Professionalism, wazzat?! Don’t believe me? You should check the links of useless stuff that we covered. But just so we’re on the same page: Pandora Boxx is not useless. She is absolutely wonderful. Love her. Please do enjoy this full featured episode of outtakes. And disregard the part where I disconnect and we lost a question. Not my fault!

Download MP3

Special Guest: GreggD

GreggD is a fan of Adult Swim programs and a frequent user of Giant Bomb. But he also spends a lot of time in his Castlevania Ultima union and would love for you to check it out. If that isn’t your thing, there is a Steam group if that tickles your fancy instead. GreggD also brought forth Ghostbusters talk and Batman. Did you know Batman’s parents are dead?! What a spoiler. Some people just have to ruin EVERYTHING.

Featured User: DocHaus

DocHaus not only tries to breathe new life into the Anime Vice community with his hosting position on the unofficial Squadcast, AlphaVictor; but he does seasonal previews of anime that far surpass many of the inaccurate descriptions you see on Netflix. True story. More notably, he’s been blogging it up quite a bit over on Screened. He’s been blogging about his experience as being the lead of an independent flick. He gives a funny, quirky, and detailed insight of everything the process of getting an indie movie off of the ground requires.

Top-Shelf Community Content:

The First Annual Tested Forum Olympics lane from Tested has organized an Olympic event of sorts to get the community to be more active. Go cheer for Team Bacon! (Or Churro, pfft.)

THE BLOG INITIATIVE Beefy moderator Sweep wants YOU to blog. What about? Doesn’t matter! Be sure to check out what other bloggers have been up to!

Stuff That Sort Of Came Up:

Sexy Lady Ghostbusters Costume- I’m buying this. STOP ME, I DARE YOU.

"Sexy Jeff Gordon" Results - God dammit, PsEG. God. Dammit.

Pandora Boxx - Get it? Drag Race? She’s just so damn cute.

I... What?- VIN DIESAL IS DANIEL BOONE

Keep in touch with us!

Missed our last episode? Catch it here!

sparklykiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By sparklykiss

Let me be the first to apologize over a lack of content. I have no idea what I’m doing. I AM SO SORRY.

Moving on...

We’re joined by GreggD and don’t know how to stay focused with topics. Why? Because casual talk, homie. Happens. Happens ALL THE TIME. We are just so casual, y’all. Never not casual, always not formal. Professionalism, wazzat?! Don’t believe me? You should check the links of useless stuff that we covered. But just so we’re on the same page: Pandora Boxx is not useless. She is absolutely wonderful. Love her. Please do enjoy this full featured episode of outtakes. And disregard the part where I disconnect and we lost a question. Not my fault!

Download MP3

Special Guest: GreggD

GreggD is a fan of Adult Swim programs and a frequent user of Giant Bomb. But he also spends a lot of time in his Castlevania Ultima union and would love for you to check it out. If that isn’t your thing, there is a Steam group if that tickles your fancy instead. GreggD also brought forth Ghostbusters talk and Batman. Did you know Batman’s parents are dead?! What a spoiler. Some people just have to ruin EVERYTHING.

Featured User: DocHaus

DocHaus not only tries to breathe new life into the Anime Vice community with his hosting position on the unofficial Squadcast, AlphaVictor; but he does seasonal previews of anime that far surpass many of the inaccurate descriptions you see on Netflix. True story. More notably, he’s been blogging it up quite a bit over on Screened. He’s been blogging about his experience as being the lead of an independent flick. He gives a funny, quirky, and detailed insight of everything the process of getting an indie movie off of the ground requires.

Top-Shelf Community Content:

The First Annual Tested Forum Olympics lane from Tested has organized an Olympic event of sorts to get the community to be more active. Go cheer for Team Bacon! (Or Churro, pfft.)

THE BLOG INITIATIVE Beefy moderator Sweep wants YOU to blog. What about? Doesn’t matter! Be sure to check out what other bloggers have been up to!

Stuff That Sort Of Came Up:

Sexy Lady Ghostbusters Costume- I’m buying this. STOP ME, I DARE YOU.

"Sexy Jeff Gordon" Results - God dammit, PsEG. God. Dammit.

Pandora Boxx - Get it? Drag Race? She’s just so damn cute.

I... What?- VIN DIESAL IS DANIEL BOONE

Keep in touch with us!

Missed our last episode? Catch it here!

ZombiePie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 19

#2  Edited By ZombiePie

I want to be on a casual talk version of the podcast.

sparklykiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By sparklykiss

@ZombiePie: Maybeee. I have a horribly delightful girl talk thing planned first. But you didn't hear that from me!

Avatar image for the_official_japanese_teabag
the_OFFICIAL_jAPanese_teaBAG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Im assuming that JJ isnt on this :(

sparklykiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By sparklykiss

@the_OFFICIAL_jAPanese_teaBAG: No, isn't. Sorry to be a disappointment on that one. :(

Avatar image for the_official_japanese_teabag
the_OFFICIAL_jAPanese_teaBAG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@Sparklykiss: Its ok, at least hes writing blogs and hes continuing on his pursuit of happiness
ZombiePie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 19

#7  Edited By ZombiePie

@Sparklykiss said:

@ZombiePie: Maybeee. I have a horribly delightful girl talk thing planned first. But you didn't hear that from me!

I'm guessing with Newten from Twitter.

GreggD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#8  Edited By GreggD

So much fun to record this.

Mars_Cleric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#9  Edited By Mars_Cleric

wait you guys still do this podcast?

did I pass out or something?

sparklykiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By sparklykiss

@Mars_Cleric said:

We do.

I guess I'm bad with my timing whenever I post it... Hahhahaha. >.>

rapid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By rapid

Yay a new pass the whiskey! Been wondering what happened to it since I did not see it in community highlights no more, wonder if I missed anything since episode 2.....

sparklykiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By sparklykiss

@Rapid: That's probably my fault for not pestering people about it, hahaha.

But quiet a bit has happened. Do we talk about it? Noooooooooooooooooooot really. :D

Mars_Cleric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#13  Edited By Mars_Cleric

@Sparklykiss said:

@Mars_Cleric said:

We do.