PENKO PARK: Yo, you like Pokemon Snap?

brokemonkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By brokemonkey

Well, do you? Cuz somebody fucked around and made one and it's on Steam now.

It's like this: I get on a little safari cart with a delightful little man and a camera in an abandoned park, and I take pictures of delightful little creatures, beeg and smol. Some are running about or flying around, or sleeping, or not super into it, but I take pics of all of them. Got a little grabby hand to pick up artifacts around the park, and some of the animols are REALLY not into that and come up to the fence like "RAAAAAAR!"* and I'm all like, "Aw! [click]"

Then we get to the end of that portion of the park and into a menu where I get graded with stars for my pics and grabs, and that fills up a bar that grants me an upgrade token, and now I have little balls that I can hurl at the babies for different moods, and yo, you like Pokemon Snap? Cuz somebody fucked around and made one.

It's got a just wonderful papercraft-ish art style, and a SPOOOOOPY REEEEALM WOOOO-OOOO

If you'd asked me like a month ago if, a week from Election Day, would I be needing a Pokemon Snap in my life, I'd have been like, "... oh dude, absolutely, are you shitting me?!" And here it is.

* Which is literally just a dev going "RAAAAAR!" into a mic