Persona 4 Golden Perfect Persona Compendium

krelmoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Edited By krelmoon

I was about to store away my Vita and Playstation TV when I caught myself watching the P4 Endurance Run again. Every time i've watched it I get back into playing it again and at this point some 11 years later what do i have left to do.. In Golden I have:

1. Beat the game.

2. Leveled all social Links to 10 on one playthrough

3. Collected all the Persona.

4. Leveled all the Persona to Max (99)

So the only thing left is to take all of my Persona out of the Compendium one by one and boost all their stats up to 99. I have been streaming out my attempts to do so on twitch and have found out it takes about 3 to four hours gameplay grinding Shuffle Times for stats to do so. That is a lot of Persona to grind though and this is now my own personal hell loop. IF you wish to watch this madness I'm streaming out about 2 to 3 hours a day at Twitch ID Krelmoon. and will put a log entry at this blog about once a week showing progress.

krelmoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Persona Done:

Fool:

Black Frost

Magician:

Jinn

Priestess:

High Pixie, Scathach

Emperor:

Oberon, Odin

Lovers:

Ishtar

Strength:

Zaou-Gongen

Hanged:

Attis

Moon:

Sandalphon, Yamatano-Orochi

Aeon:

Kaguya

frytup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By frytup

Nice, I'll give your channel a watch. I was actually looking at PSTVs on eBay recently just for this game, but they're up around $150 these days. Bit more than makes sense at this point.

I think I'll just break out my PS2 and mess around with the OG version again.

redwing42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

This seems like it would make me hate a game I liked quite a bit. More power to you, though.

SethMode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By SethMode

I am always amazed and impressed by people that basically run a game into the ground. I LOVE P4 but this seems like the best recipe to make me despise it haha

Also, feels pretty good that this was my 2000th post on this website!

htr10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frytup:

Seriously? I bought my PlayStation TV for $40 at Best Buy a few years ago. They couldn’t give them away. It’s not that great.

frytup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@htr10 said:

@frytup:

Seriously? I bought my PlayStation TV for $40 at Best Buy a few years ago. They couldn’t give them away. It’s not that great.

I think the value went up quite a bit after the "whitelist" hack, which allows you to play the entirety of the Vita library. That and a lot of Persona 4 fans buying it just for Golden.