Persona 4 Golden Perfect Persona Compendium Week Two

krelmoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Edited By krelmoon

(Ongoing quest to complete arbitrary final P4G goal Boosting all Persona Stats to 99)

Since I last posted finished boosting the following Personas: Pabilasg, Undine, Oni, Nozuchi, and Asura. Averaging about 2 hours of streaming a day. How am I keeping motivated on my thankless task? Playing the P4G combat system as more of a puzzle game than usual. To get stats you need shuffle times, to get guaranteed shuffle times you need to knock down all shadows and perform a successful (destroy all shadows and end the combat) all out attack. the Highest level dungon i have avaible at this point of the game is Secret Lab and I will stay on the highest two floors of it to parr down the number of different enemy types. At this point I know the most efficient ways to knock the shadows down for shuffle times. Would really like to learn more about making custom overlays for OBS so that I can track the stats im picking up in real time. Just need a good tutorial probably.. Still streaming progress at Twitch ID Krelmoon