Phoenix Point quick look,

fcamaro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Last week I thought I saw in the upcoming videos box a set date and time for a Phoenix Point quick look. But it hasn't showed up and find no reference for it anymore. Did I dream??

I mention this as I am desperate to hear GB's take on the game o see if it is a good fix for my XCOM crave. There are a tone of videos out there about it but somehow I can't "read" other reviewers like I can GB. Irrespective of whether they like or dislike a game, I sort of can interpret better the GB crew and have picked up a couple of games because even with their negative description I knew I would like the game. I guess it is just because I know them better and makes it easier to create a context to what is being said.

I want my quick look !

fisk0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 75

#2 fisk0  Moderator

What you saw on the schedule was probably Rorie's Phoenix Point and Spelunky stream during the weekend. Sadly his streams aren't archived on the site, but during the stream he said he would be doing a quick look of the game later, but didn't specify when.

alternate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By alternate
avantegardener

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

Loading Video...

fcamaro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Wow, thanks a lot guys ! wouldn't have found it. Thought it had been deleted forever.