Fushichou187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Fushichou187

Stealth releases, oh my!

PSN's yearly "Summer of PLAY" promotion starts next week. PS+ subscribers will get 20% pre-ordering the titles. Unfortunately, it looks like you'll get a PS Store COUPON (with expiration date) for 10% off entire cart purchase if you pre-order two or more of these games before August 18th. In previous years we simply received store credit, which I personally liked as it didn't expire.

Anyways, marketing shenanigans aside, we finally have release dates for N++ and Galak-Z! I've been wanting to play Galak-Z since it was first shown on Sony's E3 stage over two years ago. Glad 17-Bit can finally ship this bad boy! I'm sure Austin is excited as well :)

Source: http://blog.us.playstation.com/2015/07/14/playstation-store-play-2015-starts-tuesday/

Launch DateTitle
(Platform)
PS Plus Pre-Order PriceRegular Price
7/21Journey
(PS4 / PS3)*
$11.99$14.99
7/28N++
(PS4)
$15.99$19.99
8/4GALAK-Z
(PS4)
$15.99$19.99
8/11Everybody’s Gone To The Rapture
(PS4)
$15.99$19.99

Journey is also cross-buy if you purchased the digital version on PS3.

With all of these plus Ethan Carter, The Fall, Volume, Until Dawn, and Tearaway Unfolded coming out between now and the end of August, my summer has filled up.

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

Oh man, The Fall's coming to PS4?? Noice. Has it actually 'finished' at this point as well? I recall that it was an episodic game.

Fushichou187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yummylee: The Fall drops today actually :) It's still episodic I believe, or at least the dev commented that they are in the middle of making Part 2. Still, I've been looking forward to playing this.

chaser324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 15

#4  Edited By chaser324  Moderator

GALAK-Z! The time is finally here. The bit I played at PAX East 2014 over a year ago was great, and I've been hyped to play the full game since then.

Ravelle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@yummylee said:

Oh man, The Fall's coming to PS4?? Noice. Has it actually 'finished' at this point as well? I recall that it was an episodic game.

The second episode should be out this year but I'm not sure when exactly. I have been waiting for it for so long, that ending was so good.

sparky_buzzsaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 42

#6  Edited By sparky_buzzsaw

Looking forward to Galak-Z and Journey, which I still haven't played. Rapture looks neat too, too.

JJBSterling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Doesn't look like PS+ preorder discount is active yet?

Still seeing Journey for full price on the store.

Fushichou187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jjbsterling: NA store is always on Grace Chen Time ;) It'll likely get updated in the next couple of hours.

sarahsdad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 21

Am I right in thinking GALAK-Z is a bullet hell type of game?

Fushichou187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Am I right in thinking GALAK-Z is a bullet hell type of game?

Action certainly gets dicey in bullet hell kind of way, but it looks way more nuanced than that. There's a interview and gameplay vid from E3 with the dev, and given that this is releasing next month, it could be a pretty final build they're showing off:

Loading Video...

Avatar image for planetfunksquad
planetfunksquad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So is this not happening on the EU store?

Fushichou187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So is this not happening on the EU store?

I don't know if the EU store will have the same "pre-order 2 or more titles for 10% off coupon" promotion (I don't think they did last year), but the game release dates ought to be the same, and EU PS+ members ought to be getting a discount as well.