Possibility we'll ever be able to sell digital games?

Vrikk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I'm looking at my Steam games and I keep saying to myself, "I don't even know how I got this game, I'll never play it, it's just wasting space."

I know that we don't technically own the Steam games, therefore we can't sell them, but it would be cool if we eventually are able to sell digital games (even for a fraction of the price). Maybe some sort of used market where Valve gets a cut of the sale every time so they still make some money? Just some thought.

Slaps2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 2

This is a conversation that's been going on for a long time. It all depends on whatever EULA conditions you agree to. If some digital distribution platform makes you agree to forfeit your rights to resale, then it's no dice.

Also, I'm gonna provide a nice little video for your viewing pleasure. Before you watch it, you must agree that you do not own the video, just the rights to watch it. You may not resell or distribute this video to others without permission from me. You will not be able to watch before agreeing to these terms. Just kidding watch all you want!

Loading Video...