Premium Members FAQ

DeltaDreamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#951  Edited By DeltaDreamer

@ultra2extreme: Your point is very well taken. But I do not want to support gamespot, I don't like the site, I don't like how they do things. I want to support Giant bomb and if the site is going to turn into gamespot in concept and structure I don't know what to do. Call me nieve, say I have no business sense. Say what ever you want and while your at it go complain about how bioware and EA are both ruining gaming by the ME 3 ending, on youtube.

Sylect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#952  Edited By Sylect

seems like good news all around

stevebitt300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#953  Edited By stevebitt300
Elite is a cheap way to get money for the DLC. Why do you even ask money for clan operations? That was a basic thing a few years ago!
NickyDubz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#954  Edited By NickyDubz

@DeltaDreamer said:

@ultra2extreme: Your point is very well taken. But I do not want to support gamespot, I don't like the site, I don't like how they do things. I want to support Giant bomb and if the site is going to turn into gamespot in concept and structure I don't know what to do. Call me nieve, say I have no business sense. Say what ever you want and while your at it go complain about how bioware and EA are both ruining gaming by the ME 3 ending, on youtube.

Oh you're one of those guys....

zonikjj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#955  Edited By zonikjj

When is the GameSpot Total Access bonus rolling out?

Jimmi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#956  Edited By Jimmi

@ZOnikJJ said:

Good question.

probablytuna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#957  Edited By probablytuna

Wait, so my membership just expired today, should I wait until the 15th to subscribe to Giantbomb or can I just subscribe now to the Whiskey Media Premium Membership and said subscription will carry over once 15th April arrives?

Timothie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#958  Edited By Timothie

Do what you have to do.

lockwoodx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#959  Edited By lockwoodx

@Sinful said:

Peace out and good luck. The reason I came to Whiskey is to avoid places like Gamespot.

Ditto

adam24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#960  Edited By adam24

@ZOnikJJ said:

This is my question too. I've been anxiously waiting for it. I hope it rolls out soon.

Wurmbollie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#961  Edited By Wurmbollie

@adam24: Just got my total access code, but when I put it in you have to fill in your address. After I do this it always says I left some field open and can't register, but I didn't! :( Maybe someone knows what's wrong. Is it because I don' have an address in North America?

striderno9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 6

#962  Edited By striderno9

Worked fine for me, maybe an NA address is needed?

BagronkeN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#963  Edited By BagronkeN

Same problem here, can't fill out my address.

I'm also outside US/Canada, and I'm choosing the "N/A-Outside USA & Canada" option in the dropdown menu for "State", but it just keeps looping me back to the address page telling me "ONE OR MORE REQUIRED FIELDS WERE NOT FILLED OUT."

Any GB/GS staff looking into this?

Update: Worked fine today, they seem to have fixed this :)

adam24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#964  Edited By adam24

@Wurmbollie I never got my code. I want my code. I paid for my membership out of my own money and deserve my code. Any staff members who read this, please PM me. Thanks.

nobull6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

#965  Edited By nobull6

Does anyone know why we have to have an address for the Gamespot access? I don't need more junk in my mailbox.

Marsher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 13

#966  Edited By Marsher

I haven't gotten a gamespot code yet?

granderojo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#967  Edited By granderojo

I accidently deleted my Gamespot code email when I was cleaning out my inbox, could I get that sent again?

villacooly09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#968  Edited By villacooly09

how magnanimous and existential.

GS_Dan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#969  Edited By GS_Dan

I never got the code either....

heromuseum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#970  Edited By heromuseum

Any direction for those of us who never received a code or are we just sol?

Avatar image for deactivated-5e4c09d3ba1b3
deactivated-5e4c09d3ba1b3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 12

Not sure if this is the right place to ask, but...I know you guys have been extremely busy and all, but are Load our Last Save and/or Random PC Game coming back? Those were my favorite premium segments.

AutoBarn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#972  Edited By AutoBarn

I never got a gift code for GameSpot Total access. Did other Premium members get theirs?

I can't say I would use it, but it would be good to know giant bomb followed through on its promises to the community.

Red12b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#973  Edited By Red12b

@AutoBarn said:

I never got a gift code for GameSpot Total access. Did other Premium members get theirs? I can't say I would use it, but it would be good to know giant bomb followed through on its promises to the community.

i got mine it was sent to my email

Avatar image for deactivated-60534c109535a
deactivated-60534c109535a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

Has Giantbomb stopped using Paypal?.i don't want to expose my credit card info if someone has a answer,thanks in advance.

ConstantineL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#975  Edited By ConstantineL

I'm not sure that this matters very much but I don't see the silver membership icon, also I do not believe that I have an access code thingy. I still get to watch all the videos on the site that comes with my subscription. Is this something that I really don't need to worry about?

renegade1973

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#976  Edited By renegade1973

Is it just me, or recently there seems to be a total lack of subscriber only content. TNT anyone can view on Justin. As I just recently resubscribed, can someone let me know what the plans are - and what premium membership actually gets you (other than no ads).

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

#977  Edited By musubi

@Renegade1973: The Jar time videos with Jeff and the HTML5 player are reasons enough for me to subscribe.

AutoBarn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#978  Edited By AutoBarn

Yep, its been long enough now for me to say it and mean it: Premium membership isn't worth it for me any more. No GameSpot code as promised, no response to any of my attempts at support (forum posts and PMs to the team), and the subscriber-only content has been lackluster at best.

I'll stick with the site, and I'm keen to see how E3 shapes up, but I can't help having this gnawing feeling that GB has jumped the shark. Hope I'm wrong! This place used to be one of the best times on the web!

thamster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#979  Edited By thamster

should be in an email titled "Your GameSpot Total Access code" check your spam folder. Got mine Apr 23rd. It didn't actually work the first time around but I tried it a week later and got in. Have to admit these last couple of weeks have been pretty barren on the site though...

DeathTrap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#980  Edited By DeathTrap

@AutoBarn said:

Yep, its been long enough now for me to say it and mean it: Premium membership isn't worth it for me any more. No GameSpot code as promised, no response to any of my attempts at support (forum posts and PMs to the team), and the subscriber-only content has been lackluster at best. I'll stick with the site, and I'm keen to see how E3 shapes up, but I can't help having this gnawing feeling that GB has jumped the shark. Hope I'm wrong! This place used to be one of the best times on the web!

I'm also a bit disappointed in the lack of subscriber-only content lately, but it's to be expected - Vinny spawned and didn't one of the others get married or something? I'm not going to cancel - I still believe in Giantbomb and the amount is small enough that I'm willing to be patient.

cannedstingray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#981  Edited By cannedstingray

I still havent gotten an email from Gamespot with a code yet.

Pretty sure I'm one of the only GB members to be paid in full till the end of 2013 too.. What's up with that?? Been waiting for quite a while

Avatar image for deactivated-5e4c09d3ba1b3
deactivated-5e4c09d3ba1b3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

@DeathTrap said:

@AutoBarn said:

Yep, its been long enough now for me to say it and mean it: Premium membership isn't worth it for me any more. No GameSpot code as promised, no response to any of my attempts at support (forum posts and PMs to the team), and the subscriber-only content has been lackluster at best. I'll stick with the site, and I'm keen to see how E3 shapes up, but I can't help having this gnawing feeling that GB has jumped the shark. Hope I'm wrong! This place used to be one of the best times on the web!

I'm also a bit disappointed in the lack of subscriber-only content lately, but it's to be expected - Vinny spawned and didn't one of the others get married or something? I'm not going to cancel - I still believe in Giantbomb and the amount is small enough that I'm willing to be patient.

Yeah, I'm gonna hang on to my sub for now, but if there's not enough content by the end of the year or at least someone very clearly explaining what their plans are, no more gold medal for me.

Jimmi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#983  Edited By Jimmi

@bluecollaralaskan said:

I still havent gotten an email from Gamespot with a code yet.

Pretty sure I'm one of the only GB members to be paid in full till the end of 2013 too.. What's up with that?? Been waiting for quite a while

I received one but I have no plans to use it. Do you want mine? Let me know and I'll PM it to you.