Premium shows?

Broshmosh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Broshmosh

My understanding from the announcement some weeks back (months?) was that all premium content would no longer be premium, i.e. be available to all users. VDT is now back to being a premium show, and there's an upcoming premium show on 10th August.

Can we have some clarification please on premium shows? I didn't renew premium because it didn't sound like I needed to - I don't have interest in exclusive merch or fast tracking/discounts.

If I remember correctly, there was an allusion to "Behind the scenes content" remaining premium, but I don't think VDT fits that description, so my confusion stands.

Maybe there was an announcement on a bombcast, but I don't watch those every week so I will have missed it.

AV_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 13

@broshmosh: I just checked, you can still watch the free video version or listen to the free audio version with ads. Sometime it takes a while for all the options to be available. Usually, Jan or someone else will leave a message after posting the content making this clear.

Broshmosh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@av_gamer: Interesting, thanks. I imagine "Build a bumper sticker" is BTS in that case, which makes sense since it's probably about a store product.