PS Plus Update

Nixon34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Nixon34

Starting June 11th, Sony is adding Xcom: Enemy Unknown, Saints Row the Third, Deus Ex, Uncharted 3, and Little Big Planet Karting to the instant game collection. Considering two of those games were finalists (with one winner) for Game of the Year on Giant Bomb, its a crazy good deal. Of course it only works if you stay a member but 50$ and a year to play these games seems do able. Do you many of you that have a ps3 do the program, i have been on it for a year (since last e3) and every couple of months keep getting a game i want added to the list. Also do any of you know if somewhere on this site (or another) has a full list of the stuff added and when they were added. It gets hard to remember what has been added since i have a 40gb hard drive and cant download all these games.

Nictel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

Awesome :)

Fredchuckdave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Europe or US for XCOM? I just played it at my brother's house and still haven't replayed it incessantly; must have more luck based early round impossible missions!

49th

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By 49th

Awesome deal, although I have played almost all of those already PS+ has more than payed for itself already.

You should also probably mention if this is the EU or US store.

ManU_Fan10ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

excast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sony continues to step their game up in a big way. PS Plus sounds like a value proposition that just keeps getting better and better.

Zeik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Zeik

XCOM + Saints Row might just be enough for me to finally give PS+ a try.

Avatar image for superwristbands
SuperWristBands

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh wow, they are putting a PSP game on there that I really wanna play. I figured they ignored the PSP on plus but I've only been paying attention to PS+ for the last few weeks (since I just got it).

I'll give Uncharted 3 a shot and probably download XCOM even though I rage quit it on PC.

recroulette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 11

Whoa, I was already excited about the upcoming month. But adding XCOM and Uncharted is awesome. I can't stress enough that if you have a PS3, you should have PS+. If only to get the free games for later. It's been worth the money since the beginning, and recently the value has been insane.

MeganeAgain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By MeganeAgain

What a line-up. I just might join PS+.