PS Vita or a Wii U?

aguststef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 14

Hi, I really want to buy a new system and I am stuck between buying a PS Vita or a Nintendo Wii U. (I already own 3DS, PS3, Xbox 360, Wii and PSP)

I'm a PlayStation guy so I really want to play the Uncharted, WipeOut, Gravity Rush and other games already out for the Vita. But I'm worried that the system is dying and very few games coming out for it in the near future.

However I also love Nintendo and I never want to miss out on their exclusive games, however the only games that I will play that are already out for the Wii U are New Super Mario Bros U, ZombiU and Nintendo Land.

The question is, in my area (I live in Iceland) the cost for these system with 3 games is pretty similar (the Wii U is a bit pricier) so I really don't know what system I should get, and also do you think that Sony or Nintendo will lower the price on these systems in the very near future?

I will buy a PS4 when it launches but I am thinking of either Vita or Wii U before I get my hands on a PS4.

mikey87144

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I'm not usually one to recommend a handheld over a console but if I were you I would get a Vita. The Wii-U looks to be continuing the pattern of "the only good games on it are Nintendo games." Third party support has dried up now and it doesn't look to change in the near future. Those Nintendo games will still be there one year from now after a $100 price drop.

The Vita looks to be on the rise though. While playing portable console games seems to be going away it is turning into an indie game power system. A lot of the old and new indie games are being released for it and a growing number of them are cross buy games. Also if you're a PS+ subscriber you will already have a couple of games to play before you even turn on the system. They're even having a sale now for some pretty good games if you're interested. My last argument is if you're going to get a PS4 the remote play stuff seems pretty neat as a value add.

aguststef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By aguststef

Thank you for a great answer! I'm already a PS+ subscriber so yes I do have some Vita games already.

I am leaning towards a Vita but since it has already dropped in price in Japan, I think a price drop in other areas should be on its way (perhaps during Gamescom). However if I buy the system now I think it will be worth it just for the fact that I would be able to play games during the summer drought!

But yeah, beginning to lean towards getting a Vita since the Wii U will probably be a better buy in a year after it gets more games that are worthwile and exclusive

BlackLagoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

While it's obviously not all flowers and rainbows for the Vita, there's no indication that it's dying any time soon. It keeps getting new game announcements - tons of indies, but also some big budget stuff like Freedom Wars (I keep a list of upcoming Vita titles you might find interesting). It's also got a pretty decent catalog of games already, and with PS+ you've got access to a bunch of them right off the bat.

tourgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

I foresee a tidal wave of pretty good PC indie games making their way over to the Vita soonish.

aguststef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thank you for the list BlackLagoon, very helpfull! Great to see how many indie games are on their way to the Vita but unfortunately I have played quite alot of them on PC and PS3/X360 since I'm a huge indie game fan.

I think I am going to purchase a Vita this week but still worried about the lack of upcoming exclusive games (I tend to play on home consoles or my PC hooked up to my TV if the games are available both on handhelds and home consoles)

lightsoda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

The Vita might get revitalized with the release of the PS4, hard to say though. I have one, and I've played a fair bit on it, though mainly old PS1 games I guess... I also have PS+, so I check in now and then to see what, if anything, they're currently offering for free.

zeushbien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By zeushbien

I don't have a wii u yet, but I've gotten quite a bit of time out of my vita. It's a very slick device and it has a ton of old psp and psone games on psnetwork. (though you did say you already have a psp).

Also, I freaking loved Gravity Rush!

aguststef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanks for all of the answers! I have played almost all of the PSP games that I have showed any interest in, likewise with the PSOne games so I would be picking up a PS Vita for games made for the Vita.

Unfortunately (it's a bit of a curse) I have become quite the collector through the years so I prefer retail copies over digital copies, so I will stick to playing PSP games on my PSP and PSOne games on my PS3/PS2/PS

TerraDelu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#10  Edited By TerraDelu

A vita coupled with PS Plus is insanely great. I bought mine originally for persona and uncharted, but with Plus, I've never ran out of games to play.

RonGalaxy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#11  Edited By RonGalaxy

The vita will become an amazing handheld indie haven in the next year, while the wii u will always be reliant on nintendo games. So if you like cool indie game (and if youre getting a ps4) the vita is a sure bet. If you like mario and friends, go wii u.

Edit: you are getting a ps4, so I definitely reccommend vita

aguststef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By aguststef

I am getting pretty excited to buy a Vita right away now, although I'm a huge Mario fan I really don't need to play the New Super Mario Bros. U right away since I just started playing New Super Mario Bros. 2 on the 3DS.

But while we are on the subject, what exclusive games do you recommend for the Vita?

Uncharted: Golden Abyss, WipEout 2048, Gravity Rush, LittleBigPlanet Vita, Lumines and Escape Plan are all games that I want to pick up, but are there any other games I should be aware of?

I'm not a fan of RPG's, somehow I have never really gotten into any RPG except for Folklore on the PS3

Cameron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

But while we are on the subject, what exclusive games do you recommend for the Vita?

Uncharted: Golden Abyss, WipEout 2048, Gravity Rush, LittleBigPlanet Vita, Lumines and Escape Plan are all games that I want to pick up, but are there any other games I should be aware of?

Dokuro is pretty good and free for PS+ members sometime later this month. Tales From Space: Mutant Blob Attacks is pretty fun and cheap. The Vita version of Mortal Kombat is a very good version of the game and it's part of the PSN summer sale right now. If you don't like RPG's that's about all I can think of off the top of my head.

GS_Dan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

Unless you got it free when it was on PS Plus, I wouldn't bother with Uncharted. It's just not a very good version. Persona is an obvious one, that game was as fantastic as everyone says.

The Vita also has the best version of Rayman Origins if you haven't played that yet.

aguststef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have heard some great things about Tales From Space: Mutant Blob Attacks and I have it on my download list thanks to PS+ so I will definitely try it out. I played Mortal Kombat to death on PS3 so I think I will skip it on Vita.

I have the free version of Uncharted through PS+ so I will give it a chance (I will probably like it since i absolutely loved the first game)

I got a platinum trophy for the PS3 version of Rayman Origins but I am tempted of playing it again since it's one of the best platformers I have played

Great to see all of these answers, it's really helping me with this purchase, keep them coming if there are any other games that you recommend!

DeF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aguststef:

@tourgen said:

I foresee a tidal wave of pretty good PC indie games making their way over to the Vita soonish.

The same wave is basically hitting both. some titles are only hitting one and some are only hitting the other. ultimately, both will have a strong support of indie titles. Thing is, since the OP has a PS3, most of these will also hit that one so using them as a selling point doesn't make much sense. Now it depends entirely on how the portability of the Vita factors into the OP's preferences.

As for Wii U, the previously (by someone else) mentioned "dried up 3rd party support" actually hasn't dried up. In all honesty, it's about to get stronger actually (at least until the end of the year, what happens beyond that is all shrouded in mystery) as a ton of indie games are nearing their release along with some major third party titles scheduled to hit the system this year (though none of them exclusive, obviously).

So ultimately, I can't really say for sure one way or the other what makes the most sense to recommend. Obviously, the Vita would be a nice extension of your PS3 with PS+ but ultimately, ask yourself: what are you gonna play on there that you're not already playing on your PS3 or PSP? The Vita absolutely NEEDS a price drop and/or a hardware revision (at least one that makes it cheaper so it CAN get a hefty price drop) and as you also suspect, it will probably be announced at or around gamescom (to encourage people to get one along with their PS4).

Nintendo has clearly said that Wii U isn't getting a price drop anytime soon. The earliest this will happen is right before the holiday craze, if at all (definitely at some point next year). If you do some legwork you can find pretty insane deals for the thing in all territories though. (There was a Belgian retailer that had the Basic model for €150 this week!) Remember that if you get a deluxe, you also get an automatic 10% discount for everything you buy digitally (on top of your Club Nintendo coins that you can exchange for stuff) through their Premium Promotion that lasts until December 2014. There's a bunch of killer exclusive coming out for the thing starting this month (or first week of next month if you're in the US) so factor that into your decision as well. With Wii U it depends on how interested you are in Nintendo's quirky selection of games. Don't forget Earthbound is coming to VC this year, too ('bout damn time), in case you love yourself some retro gaming.

If you're leaning towards Vita, wait until after TGS at least. That price drop has to come. If you're going with Wii U, hunt around the net for deals (and carefully consider the long-term advantages of the deluxe set over the basic set).

Sooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#17  Edited By Sooty

Vita.

It's an amazing piece of hardware, crafted with the build quality the 3DS (including XL) wishes it had. (and I own an XL) I love my XL but it doesn't quite match the Vita, for one my Vita never creaks.

and the no games argument is extremely ridiculous at this point, yeah the VIta has a lot of ports but there are a lot of fucking good ones. I've sunk 50+ hours into UMvC3 and while it's no replacement for an arcade stick it's far more fun than playing shitty Temple Run and Bejeweled clones on the go. I was looking through the PS Store recently and there's a lot of Vita games out, if you have PS+ it's a no brainer too, even more so if you are getting a PS4. (assuming Sony deliver on their cross play/remote play stuff)

UMvC3 is better on Vita than PS3, because the PS3 version has slight input lag and framerate issues every time you call an assist which is horrible. Vita never drops a frame.

and in the UK the Vita came down in price, it now costs £179.99 with 10 games (Google the Mega Pack) and comes with an 8GB memory card.

Sooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#18  Edited By Sooty

@def said:

@aguststef:

@tourgen said:

The Vita absolutely NEEDS a price drop and/or a hardware revision (at least one that makes it cheaper so it CAN get a hefty price drop)

People need to stop saying this. It's incredibly fucking dumb. The Vita does not need a hardware revision, it's built with quality and is pretty much perfect as it is. It's not like the abomination that was the original 3DS which felt like shit to hold and like a 10 year old put it together.

It's already going to have came down in price a lot as it is because it's using a lot of similar tech found within mobile phones, I would bet the screen is far cheaper than it was last year after the surge of 720P and 1080P 4.8"+ mobile devices.

I'm sure they could get it cheaper if they could reduce the process of the CPU/GPU, but there's simply no other reason to revise the hardware. Don't fix what isn't broken. You could make it thinner but really, no thanks, the current design feels very sturdy and like a quality product. The only thing I dislike is that the screen seems to attract moisture very easily.

DeF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sooty said:

@def said:

@aguststef:

@tourgen said:

The Vita absolutely NEEDS a price drop and/or a hardware revision (at least one that makes it cheaper so it CAN get a hefty price drop)

People need to stop saying this. It's incredibly fucking dumb. The Vita does not need a hardware revision, it's built with quality and is pretty much perfect as it is. It's not like the abomination that was the original 3DS which felt like shit to hold and like a 10 year old put it together.

It's already going to have came down in price a lot as it is because it's using a lot of similar tech found within mobile phones, I would bet the screen is far cheaper than it was last year after the surge of 720P and 1080P 4.8"+ mobile devices.

I'm sure they could get it cheaper if they could reduce the process of the CPU/GPU, but there's simply no other reason to revise the hardware. Don't fix what isn't broken. You could make it thinner but really, no thanks, the current design feels very sturdy and like a quality product. The only thing I dislike is that the screen seems to attract moisture very easily.

Calm down.

Nobody said they need to make it out of toothpicks or that the current unit is shitty. It needs a new model to reduce cost. This thing being over 200 bucks is insane. The fact that they're keeping it at that level (officially at least) without putting any effort behind it game-wise is what's "dumb" about it. If they really expect people to basically buy one with the PS4 and banking on piggy-back success because of it, they're nuts if they don't take all the measures necessary to get that price down so the device actually becomes attractive to own as a PS4-peripheral which then might finally lead to some worthwhile games that aren't hand-me-downs from PS3 because indie devs get showered in Vita dev kits on which they only need to press the "make Vita version" button.

If they can achieve that by I-don't-know shrinking some chips down or whatever and whatnot then that's a revision of the hardware they should be going after. I didn't say make a Fisher Price Edition that babies can drop from the balcony.

Bane122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#20  Edited By Bane122

Personally I'd go Wii U but it seems you've made up your mind. Well, actually I'd go neither right now, and I own a Wii U, but I understand your reasoning for getting something soon.

Do keep in mind though that if you're going to be getting stuff form PS+ you'll need a big storage card, and they're pretty ridiculously expensive.

aguststef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am only thinking of Wii U or Vita because of their exclusive games. I will play multiplatform games on PS3/PS4, X360 or PC (not sure I will pick up Xbox One in the near future).

I know that the Wii U will be great as a secondary console for me (just like the Wii was) but the fact that right now there are only 3 games out there that I want to play and one of them is a 2D New Super Mario Bros game is stopping me from jumping in on the Wii U train (because I just started playing the 3DS New Super Mario Bros. 2 game) but yes, I would definitely pick up the Premium edition of the Wii U.

I am looking quite fondly towards the Vita because there are a number of exclusive games that are available today, but looking towards the future the only major titles that I know of (big retail releases) coming out for the Vita are Tearaway and Killzone: Mercenary.

I am still not 100% decided on getting a Vita now but I really need something to play right now since my summer job is located away from most of my friends. I really don't mind paying "full price" for the Vita now although it may drop in price in 1 1/2 month (Gamescom) because I want to play something in the next couple of days and I think the money I pay more now is worth it to play it today. However if someone can point me to some Wii U games (that are out today) other than 2D Mario, Nintendo Land and ZombiU then that would be great!

aguststef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I saw a video on IGN where the PlayStation guys said that Sony had such a large stock of Vita's that they think that Sony isn't going to release a new version of Vita any time soon. One of them even said he didn't think that the Vita had much life in it.

@bane122 said:

Personally I'd go Wii U but it seems you've made up your mind. Well, actually I'd go neither right now, and I own a Wii U, but I understand your reasoning for getting something soon.

Do keep in mind though that if you're going to be getting stuff form PS+ you'll need a big storage card, and they're pretty ridiculously expensive.

Will 8GB do or will I have to get a 16GB card?

Seppli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#23  Edited By Seppli

The Vita is an amazing piece of hardware. Loving it. Got it barely a month ago, already got like 8 games for free from PS+, which I got alongside it (Rayman Origins, Uncharted, Gravity Rush, Ninja Gaiden Sigma, Unit 13, Sine Mora & some minigames) - so it's an incredible value with PS+.

I've thus far not bought into the world of Smartphones and tablet PCs, and the Vita does that kinda too, with youtube & skype apps (there's also ones for twitter and facebook, if that is your thing). Especially the youtube app is amazing.

Not having owned a PSP, and being quite fond of turnbased JRPGs like Final Fantasy Tactics, there's a treasure trove of awesome games to (re)discover - as well as all the Western efforts like GTA Chinatown Wars and the God of War games. Looking forward to getting to it someday.

I'm fully expecting tremendous indie support with PS4 & Vita crossbuy titles in the future. I think subsidizing Vita-ports of indie games is Sony's best bet to keep the Vita viable longterm. If Remote Play actually works out, at the very least in my local Wi-Fi network - so I can play any suitable PS4 title anywhere in my home? Yeah - that's going to be great. If it actually works at high bandwidth hotspots in my region? That'd just be crazy!

Sure - the Vita as a platform has a questionable future, in terms of exclusive software development for it. However - it's a crazy awesome device, and overall it has an insance library of games and great multimedia functionalities. Even if it for some reason doesn't deliver the companion device features with PS4, that have been promised - it's a great thing to own. If it actually will work as advertised, it's the greatest deal since sliced bread.

Bane122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aguststef: Honestly I don't really know for sure, not too familiar with the average size of Vita game. I'm sure others will know more but, I think Uncharted and games like that are 1-2GB in size.

Yodasdarkside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 5

Vita for sure. I bought one a few weeks ago and have not regretted it one iota. It's a fantastic machine with some great games. If you'd told me before I got it that About a Blob would become an obsession, I would have laughed, but my goodness that's an awesome little game.

TheHT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Sounds like you'd get more enjoyment out of a Vita.

It's definitely in a weird state, hell the Wii-U is too, but Sony seems to be making some strides to bring good stuff over to the Vita, even if it is just PS3 crossplay stuff. Also getting games from PS+ makes owning a Vita pretty enticing.

BlackLagoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By BlackLagoon

@aguststef said:

I am looking quite fondly towards the Vita because there are a number of exclusive games that are available today, but looking towards the future the only major titles that I know of (big retail releases) coming out for the Vita are Tearaway and Killzone: Mercenary.

Well, there's also Toukiden, which is a gorgeous looking Monster Hunter style game from Tecmo Koei, and Freedom Wars from Sony Japan. There are also three of Sony's Vita development teams that haven't announced what they're doing next - Bend (Uncharted: Golden Abyss), Project Siren (Gravity Rush), and San Diego (ModNation Racers: Road Trip). With any luck we'll get more from them at Gamescom.

Will 8GB do or will I have to get a 16GB card?

This is purely up to how many games want to carry at a time. Retail games are probably a GB or two, with the largest I think somewhere between 3 and 4. Downloadable games are all over the place, from 100 MB to several GB. If you go for a smaller card you can always look up sizes in the PSN Web Store and plan ahead, and having PS+ cloud saves does at least make it a lot easier to keep backups of your saves.

mrfluke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

handlas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As a person that has both (probably not a good thing)...

Comparing the two now... Vita.

It has a better lineup of games. Simple as that. The Wii U is STILL a wasteland of nothing worth playing imo. Hell, nothing at all really. The only thing to come out of note in months is Game and Wario or whatever which holds no interest for me. The Vita at least has some good games to play right now which I can list if you want. From full retail games to small games you can d/l from the store.

aguststef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thank you for all of your answers it has helped alot! I think I will buy myself a Vita and enjoy some good games out for the system for the next couple of weeks. I will probably buy a Wii U next summer when the system has some more games and will be better established.

Again, thank you all for your comments!

Avatar image for awesomeusername
awesomeusername

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aguststef: Get a Vita. Play Gravity Rush. That's all I'm asking.

nightriff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 7

I'll actually go with a Vita, don't have a Wii U but looks slim currently. Vita at least has a few good games and a bunch of indie and cheaper games that you can get. Love the fact that I can play Persona 4 and Hotline Miami on the same system anywhere I like, I think it is the easy choice.

MEATBALL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

If you have Playstation Plus I'd definitely go with a Vita, that said, I think the WiiU will have a better library long term. Love my Vita, though, Playstation Plus and the variety of stuff you can get on the PSN store make that thing pretty great, even if there isn't a whole lot of exciting new retail games hitting for it (Tearaway looks rad, though).

I'm relatively happy with my WiiU, particularly with the look of the next 6 months' lineup (Pikmin 3 in a couple of weeks, Wonderful 101 & Rayman Legends next month, Wind Waker HD & Sonic Lost Worlds in October and DKC Tropical Freeze & SM3DW to round out the year), but you'd probably be better served picking it up later.

angouri

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aguststef: Vita Memory cards get sporadic deals online. I picked up my 32GB card for $50, and I'm glad I did. I have almost filled my Vita with PS+ and PSP games. Wipeout 2048, Sly 4, Rayman Origins, Mutant Blobs Attack, Guacamelee and rymdkapsel (a PS mobile game) are amazing Vita games. I also heavily recommend Where is my Heart?, Valkyria Chronicles II, the Patapon series, and LOH: Trails in the Sky.

and you need to try the Persona series. 4 (and to a lesser extent, 3) is amazing.

Clonedzero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If you plan on getting a PS4, then get a vita, if not, then a Wii U

aguststef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Because of PS+ i am starting to think that I will need a 32GB memory card for Vita, but I will probably buy a 16GB and just delete the games I'm not currently playing since the memory cards are so expensive.

@aguststef: Get a Vita. Play Gravity Rush. That's all I'm asking.

I love games that fiddle with gravity so yes really looking forward to playing Gravity Rush!

Unilad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

THE VITA IS A SUPERB HANDHELD. GET PS+ AND YOU'RE SORTED.

USING CAPS TO STANDOUT AGAINST THE IGNORANT VITA HATERS (most of whom don't even own one)....AND NINTENDO FANBOYS.

nintendork666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Vita will probably give you more bang for your buck, honestly.

The new Monolith Soft game coming to Wii U next year sure is mighty tempting however.

Miyuki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

Vita! I was making the same decision, but I decided to get a Vita (soon) and a 3ds (gift from a friend) instead. I also have PS+ and I've been saving the free monthly games in anticipation of the Vita. I loved (and still love) my PSP, and I like Sony's games better. I have confidence they will turn the Vita around, but I'm not sure about the WiiU (at least as far as 3rd party developers are concerned)

geirr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Vita.

Avatar image for deactivated-601df795ee52f
deactivated-601df795ee52f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would honestly say wait, but if you're dead set on buying one now I guess I'd say Vita. Considering you're a Plus member you can get Uncharted and Gravity Rush for free, so that's definitely something to consider. (Along with the other games Plus lends you)

Also, I hope Sony stops relying so much on indies and has some first party software to back it up.

Avatar image for colourful_hippie
colourful_hippie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The only thing this thread is making me think is poor Wii U.

BorntoPlayGJFF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i think wiiu has a greater future that vita

Ennosuke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Ennosuke

Both have no Games. Okay maybe there a few exceptions!

Persona 4 Golden is amazing, I spent so much time with it. Love it! It was worth buying a vita for it. Gravity Rush is also amazing, but this are the only two Games I really did enjoy and finished playing them.

So what do we have on WiiU? The first Game I am playing alone and have fun is Lego City, good game. I played a lot Sonic Racing and Nintendo Land with Friends and Family. Still waiting for the real Games ... but I think the WIiU has a brighter future. Wonderful 101 looks great, Donkey Kong is always good, Mario Kart and SSB also look great. But what comes on Vita? FFX HD could me interesting if you don´t have a PS3.

aguststef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I definitely thought the Wii U would see more love in this thread but I have purchased a Vita and I'm just waiting for it in the mail now. Thank you guys so much for your help, it really helped me alot.

Now I just can't wait to really explore what the Vita is capable of and playing the best games the system has to offer. Also the Vita seems like it's really a good buy since the games are pretty cheap now and alot of games are free through PS+

SharkEthic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i think wiiu has a greater future that vita

With PS4/Vita cross play at system level announced, I beg to differ.

Karmosin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Got one about a month ago and the only vita game i've bought for it is persona 4 golden wich is amazing. Got some games of off psn+ but the only one that grabbed my interest were gravity rush. Otherwise i've mostly used the system to play psp games wich is pretty nice. It got some more interesting games though like zero escape and the muramasa port wich i'll probably get soon and the fact that it's not regionlocked is gold for me who live in europe. I really like it though, it's a neat and pretty machine, but i really hope it'll get a brighter future soon.

aguststef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I got my Vita yesterday along with a 8GB memory card and a copy of FIFA Football. All for around 215$ which is amazing here in Iceland (everything tends to be priced up to 2x more than prices in US).

Immediately I'm very satisfied with my purchase because of PS+ and Cross Buy titles. Never have I bought a system and had so many games to try out on a system without paying huge amount of money.

It's very easy to write the Vita off but as soon as you really look into the system and what it has to offer you can't go wrong with it, especially if you have PS+

bemusedchunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By bemusedchunk

It's very easy to write the Vita off but as soon as you really look into the system and what it has to offer you can't go wrong with it, especially if you have PS+

Perfectly sums up how the majority of people see the Vita.