PS4 Pro Question RE: Upgrading to Pro Patch

roars5000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I have a dumb question. I picked up the PS4 Pro this morning. I set up the machine, logged into my existing account, and went into my library to download some games from my collection. Did those downloads download the updated PS4 Pro versions of the software? I downloaded Skyrim, Titanfall 2, and Battlefield 1 from my games library - did it automatically download the Pro version? Is there anything more that I can do? There's no way to tell from looking at the update history, etc. Dumb question, but I would appreciate some clarity on this. Thanks!

GERALTITUDE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 2

Hey @roars5000, updating your game on PS4 should always include the most recent patches. The way Sony is rolling these out, all users (PS4 or PS4 pro) get the same updates. In short - you have your PS4 Pro updates intalled, if the games support them.

Do you know how to check the update history? (press options on the game) Some games do leave little notes about what the update entailed.

Check out this thread on GAF, it has a lot of good info useful to you I think: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1310943