PSA: The Messenger and a few other Devolver games are 'free' if you have Twitch Prime.

big_denim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

I almost bought The Messenger on Steam due to the current winter sale. I am so glad I popped into Twitch to check out Pathfinder streams though, because I noticed the new Prime Loot was out and this one somehow slipped under my radar.

The pack includes 7 Devolver Digital games.

• Broforce
  • Hotline Miami
  • Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number
  • The Messenger
  • STRAFE
  • Crossing Souls
  • The Swords of Ditto

Overall I think it's a great bundle!

liquiddragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 19

#2  Edited By liquiddragon

They also introduced "gifting" of select content so if anyone has a Twitch account but not Prime and want any of the following games, PM me with your Twitch ID. (You have to install the Twitch launcher and install and play it through that client.) Before this can be done, you have to claim the gift through the Loot drop down menu at Twitch next to Notifications. Unfortunately, this Devolver bundle isn't eligible to gift.

• SNK Bundle (Metal Slug 2, Fatal Fury Special, Baseball Star 2, Samurai Shodown II, Pulstar)
  • Hacknet: Complete Edition
  • Poi
  • Smoke & Sacrifice
vortextk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Fuck man, I feel like we're just in the iphone app territory of a race to the bottom. I hope people are getting paid ok because I feel -way- less inclined to buy games these days when I end up getting a lot of things I want from some service that just hands them to me. I already grabbed this month's twitch games, sent the others to a friend that doesn't have prime himself, and now this pack too?

@big_denim: It just came out today which is why you didn't see it.

haneybd87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hot damn, I’ve been wanting to try The Messenger out but didn’t want to actually spend any money on it. So I guess that will be happening. I also felt the same about Shadow Tactics and realized it was in my Twitch library even though I don’t ever remember it being free. Anyways I know what I’m doing with my time off of work.