PSN Update 2.0 Issues

BoldFacedLies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Is anyone else having major issues after downloading the update? I can't sign into PSN at all, and sometimes it signs me in but my feed won't refresh nor can I look at trophies.

LarsHJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By LarsHJ

The store hasn't worked for few days for me, and today can't login without getting error code 80710092.

At one point I managed to get online again by disabling media server and then signing in, but even that doesn't work anymore.

I just think Sony has a ton of network/store problems right now and judging from http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-3-Support/bd-p/22035 alot of people are having those problems.

shinofkod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

I would advise against using Rest Mode for the system after the update. Mine has been locked for the last hour in a blinking yellow light state. Full shutdowns til this gets fixed.

AngeTheDude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

I tried to sign on to see if Costume Quest 2 was available on the PS4 Store and I couldn't sign in at all, so I'm assuming the whole thing is down. I couldn't sign on using my PS3 either.

Sterling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Ya PSN is down. Has been all day. A lot of gaming news sites have reported on it. Surprised Patrick hasn't put something up yet actually.

afabs515

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By afabs515

Glad I made the right choice and am waiting a week or so to download this patch. You would think in 2014 companies could release OS updates without completely breaking like everything.

rethla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@afabs515: well psn aint working wihout the patch either...

Avatar image for insane_shadowblade85
insane_shadowblade85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

PSN has been down multiple times for the past 3 weeks. If they want us to pay for their service they need to do a better job of keeping it stable.

Avatar image for deactivated-64162a4f80e83
deactivated-64162a4f80e83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

My biggest issue with this update? It doesn't consider my HTC One a USB MP3 device so I STILL can't play mp3s on my PS4! I got grindy games, I want to grind my grindy mindless games listening to podcasts, without having to unplug my soundsystem everytime I wish to do so!

Zevvion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 2

PSN has been down multiple times for the past 3 weeks. If they want us to pay for their service they need to do a better job of keeping it stable.

This. I own multiple consoles, but the 360 was my main console last gen. I never had any of the shit happen that happened in the past 3 months with my PS4 which I'm not using as my main console. Sony seems to suck at this.