Terramagi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Terramagi

@FluxWaveZ said:

@Solh0und: But Pure Pwnage doesn't aim to be a documentary...

What are you talking about, duels with keyboards and guys who can shoot electricity out of their hands are totally real.

That last part did happen, right. I didn't imagine that?

FluxWaveZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#52  Edited By FluxWaveZ

@Terramagi said:

What are you talking about, duels with keyboards and guys who can shoot electricity out of their hands are totally real.

I don't remember people shooting electricity out of their hands, but I definitely recall keyboard sword fights and Doug shooting energy bullets with an NES Zapper. Hopefully the movie will have none of that.

Avatar image for phantomgardener
PhantomGardener

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By PhantomGardener

I have NEVER donated money to anything on the internet. But if it's for Pure Pwnage, I'll happily give my money away.

FluxWaveZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By FluxWaveZ

@PhantomGardener said:

I have NEVER donated money to anything on the internet. But if it's for Pure Pwnage, I'll happily give my money away.

Same here, actually. I have never donated to anything, actually, before this Pure Pwnage thing.

csl316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#55  Edited By csl316
@Terramagi

@FluxWaveZ said:

@Solh0und: But Pure Pwnage doesn't aim to be a documentary...

It was a documentary at first! When he talked about the life of a pro gamer I figured that's what this whole Korean "esports" thing was about. Before I realized what a GSL was.
FluxWaveZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By FluxWaveZ

@csl316 said:

It was a documentary at first! When he talked about the life of a pro gamer I figured that's what this whole Korean "esports" thing was about. Before I realized what a GSL was.

It was never, ever a documentary. A mockumentary, perhaps, but Pure Pwnage was never meant to be serious. Hence, the title.

Terramagi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Terramagi

@FluxWaveZ said:

@csl316 said:

It was never, ever a documentary. A mockumentary, perhaps, but Pure Pwnage was never meant to be serious. Hence, the title.

It was an educational video of the highest quality.

It taught me why you should forsake running with scissors, in favour of running with knives.

banishedsoul1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By banishedsoul1

I loved these guys hope they get to do this. They are from my city!

FluxWaveZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By FluxWaveZ

Alright, so one week left and they've successfully doubled their initial goal. And no one has claimed that $10k contribution yet! They've released an unreleased clip from episode 19 in celebration:

The humor probably works best in the context of 2008, but it's still enjoyable. I don't think I knew that there was an episode 19.

FluxWaveZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By FluxWaveZ

So it's done. They've managed to get $211,300 in donations, which is way more than the initial amount of $75k that they wanted. Good on them. May great things come from it.