#852 Posted by cyberlink420 (14 posts) -

Is there a way to add guests to a video? I'd kind of like to fill in some of the missing names from past E3 segments.

#853 Posted by Szlifier (1492 posts) -

@cyberlink420: Yes. There's an edit button where the names are/would be. You can type anything and press a comma (,) to make it a name on the list and hit Save after you're done.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

#854 Posted by Forcen (2509 posts) -
#855 Posted by stordoff (1348 posts) -

@szlifier On the "Jeff is a bad cook" highlight (http://qlcrew.com/?video=12831&seek=4749), the clipped YouTube video appears to be based on the times I submitted (1:18:14-1:20:08) but the times lists on the site are 1:19:09-1:19:53.

#856 Edited by halogamer2145 (24 posts) -

@szlifier The "best of the last 30 days" feature is really useful to me since I spend large spans of time away from the site. It would be really nice if there was a way to put in a custom date range for sorting videos like "best of last 4 months" etc.

Also, I'm not sure how practical it would be, but it would be nice if this site could somehow be used to generate "best of" podcasts for an entire year since they are no longer being done. If a group of people started time stamping good moments in the podcasts as they come out, could the process of putting them together be automated?

Thanks for the site btw, it's really useful!

Avatar image for sneakingmission
#858 Posted by sneakingmission (93 posts) -

Congrats to Stordoff for winning Ghost Cup.

#859 Posted by Szlifier (1492 posts) -

No Caption Provided

He has beaten you by two hours!

#860 Posted by stordoff (1348 posts) -

@szlifier: Probably one of my favourite Bombcast moments in a fair while.

BTW, not sure there's a lot you can do about it, but password reset emails are currently getting sent to spam by gmail ("It's similar to messages that were detected by our spam filters."). (Ideally the password reset link should go to the https version of the site as well).

#861 Posted by dudeglove (13502 posts) -

@szlifier said:
@sneakingmission said:

No Caption Provided

He has beaten you by two hours!

I suddenly now want there to be some sort of a QLCrew competition for 2018 where whoever does the most whatever highlights/tags/etc. wins the Ghost Cup.

#862 Posted by dudeglove (13502 posts) -

@szlifier can we get the bombcast aftermath added to podcasts? Doesn't seem to be under http://qlcrew.com/podcasts/

#863 Posted by Szlifier (1492 posts) -
#864 Edited by vegeta897 (15 posts) -

Minor bug report, when trying to select an End date, you're unable to choose the days where a video thumbnail lay underneath. It closes the date picker, without picking the day, and opens the video that was unintentionally clicked.

https://i.imgur.com/bAb2wUQ.png

#865 Edited by dudeglove (13502 posts) -

@szlifier: Thanks. Could we also add All Systems Goku? I kinda don't want Jeff's comments about Yajirobie to be lost to time.

#866 Posted by Prestige (157 posts) -

@szlifier: I noticed that I have several timestamps that I submitted a long time ago that are still "waiting for approval". Some of them are on the videos "Whiskey Media: Happy Hour 10/22/10", "Whiskey Media: Happy Hour 10/29/10 (Free)", and "Get in the Ring (10/18/2017)".

#867 Edited by Monkeyman04 (2756 posts) -

@vegeta897: I think this better represents the problem. Unless there's now a new one. this is with the window snapped to the side of my screen BTW.

No Caption Provided

#868 Posted by Szlifier (1492 posts) -

@prestige: Sorry, I'm struggling to find time to go through those. I might need to find someone to help me moderate timestamps.

@dudeglove: Added.

@monkeyman04:It should be fixed now.

#869 Posted by Prestige (157 posts) -

@szlifier: Ok, no problem. I thought maybe they had ended up someplace where you couldn't see them or something.

#870 Edited by dudeglove (13502 posts) -

Okay so I tried to use the date range finder to find a certain podcast (this one http://www.giantbomb.com/podcasts/giant-bombcast-07-23-2013/1600-537/ ) but it wouldn't work (also putting the title into search bar returned no results either) and didn't change or reduce the number of visible podcasts under the Giant Bombcast type. Not sure why. Anyway the reason I found out is because I want to timestamp the thing that this recent thread brings up. Also the overlay slider buttons thing will overlap with the thumbnail of the podcast when making a highlight, which also means you can't use those things when fiddling with the time stamp (using the numerical fields still works). Screenshot attached showing what happens when mousing over.

No Caption Provided

#871 Posted by forteexe21 (1991 posts) -
#873 Posted by thebrainninja (372 posts) -

Something I noticed...in the last month, the Quick Looks category on QLCrew stopped including Unfinished and VRodeo videos, and I'm curious about the change. Bundling them all together (but still marking them as separate) definitely meshed with my personal philosophy (and how I keep them in my offline storage), so I wanted to know the rationale behind it. I assumed that, now that Early Access games are eligible for GOTY, the categories would blur even more.

Whatever, ultimately it's a categorization for an internet video - the lowest of stakes. Since I think about this too much, I thought y'all might also!

#874 Posted by Szlifier (1492 posts) -
#878 Posted by Brian3dw (98 posts) -

Just wanted to add my thanks for the great site!

#879 Posted by nutter (1344 posts) -

While we’re bumped, more thanks. That site is great.

#880 Posted by Szlifier (1492 posts) -

I'm very sorry for the downtime. The site will be back as soon as possible.

#881 Posted by nicolasvh (115 posts) -
#882 Posted by Monkeyman04 (2756 posts) -
No Caption Provided

@szlifier Hey, I don't know if there is anything you can do on your end, but when I try to go to QLCrew I get this error message from google.

#883 Posted by Ulbrick (1 posts) -

Still down in the UK, badtimes.

#884 Posted by Hunt270 (12 posts) -

Down for me as well in the US. Says it's down for maintenance.

#885 Posted by MakoTitan (1102 posts) -

Still down here as well :(

#886 Posted by dudeglove (13502 posts) -

same in Russia

#887 Posted by stordoff (1348 posts) -
#888 Posted by dudeglove (13502 posts) -
#889 Posted by fledeye (228 posts) -

@szlifier just wanted to say, thank you for Qlcrew.com and all your hard work.

I use it everyday and have recommended it to quite a few people.

‘Til it was down I didn’t realise how much I used it and would miss it if it was gone.

#890 Posted by DrSocial (23 posts) -

Is there a way to set video categories? There's a lot of UPFs missing.

#892 Edited by brianbeatdown (45 posts) -

Ranking of Fighters ep 1 doesn't seem to work on qlcrew. It works fine on gb. I'm signed in on both qlcrew and gb with my premium linked. It tries to play and then skips to ep 2.

http://qlcrew.com/playlist/id-99289/

#899 Posted by cyberlink420 (14 posts) -

The QLCrew link to the Sonic Boom: Fire and Ice Quick Look doesn't work. It points to the YouTube version, which was removed since the latter portion of the video is Jeff and Dan watching a full episode of the Sonic Boom cartoon. The site version, which is still live, is here: Quick Look: Sonic Boom: Fire & Ice

#900 Posted by DrSocial (23 posts) -

The 07/26/2018 Breakfast and Ben still links to the old video that was taken down.