Question about after my Xbox was hacked.

Daveydave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Daveydave

Hi all. 

Sorry if this is the wrong forum, so please move if needed. 

About a month ago my xbox was hacked and someone charged £50 to my credit card and bought points. They bought alot of L.A. Noire content and various 
other things. Now xbox eventually said they would refund my money to my credit card although it is yet to be there. Also two months of live is nice. 

Now the question is... the content they bought is still listed as bought but obviously not download to my xbox. Do I get to keep the content or will it be 
removed once my refund is put into my account? I rented L.A Noire and they bought all the DLC cases... 

Dave =)

skyline7284

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By skyline7284

Once they refund your account, the DLC will probably be removed from your purchase history.

WoodenPlatypus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By WoodenPlatypus

Whoever was stupid enough to buy stuff off your account will hopefully get what's coming to them. 
I suppose you could try and download the DLC cases to your hardrive then they can't remove them, however if you do this they might be funny about refunding you I'd advise you to avoid doing so. 

I hope eveything is fixed and all your money is returned sooner rather than later. 
Just be more careful with your details and stuff in the future, especially if you have your credit card details logged to your account.
SMTDante89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 28

#4  Edited By SMTDante89

This happened to me not too long ago. Whoever got onto my account purchased Red Dead Redemption. They refunded my points, but never took the game off my list of purchased items. I'm guessing they can consider it a freebie for having someone messing with your account.