Question about E3 Live streams and content

#1 Posted by TheDoorman (572 posts) -

Hi,

I’ve been a long time follower of the GB crew, dating back to whiskey media days and further. But last couple of years I’ve not been as active and have not watched too many content. Recently, started listening to the podcasts again and I really like the E3 content that the GB crew puts out each year.

My question is do I need premium to watch them talk over the e3 conferences? I’m assuming I’ll need premium for the night streams but wasn’t sure about the actual conferences.

#2 Posted by Rorie (5867 posts) -

Hi,

I’ve been a long time follower of the GB crew, dating back to whiskey media days and further. But last couple of years I’ve not been as active and have not watched too many content. Recently, started listening to the podcasts again and I really like the E3 content that the GB crew puts out each year.

My question is do I need premium to watch them talk over the e3 conferences? I’m assuming I’ll need premium for the night streams but wasn’t sure about the actual conferences.

You don't need Premium for anything during E3; it's all free content, aside from maybe any weird podcasts that the editors wind up doing, but I can't think of anything like that during recent events. For the most part it's all just free!

Staff