Question about one of the love interests. (SPOILERS)

crusader8463

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By crusader8463

The website made this in the general forum instead of ME 2 for some reason. If your reading before it gets moved the question is in relation to Mass Effect 2.

I had a question about what happens with one of the games love interests. The first love interest that popped up for me was with Garus. Being lazy, and just generally not liking any of the characters all that much, i just went with it as my characters love interest mainly because it was funny watching Garus squirm as he tried to skirt around the details of inter-species sex.

My question is this. When i actually got to the part where they meet in the room to have their scene, my game just went blank and loaded the next scene as if nothing happened just as they both leaned in to kiss each other. Did this happen with anyone else who went down this relationship path? I would prefer not to have how any of the other ones go spoiled, as i plan to develop them on my next play through, but i was wondering if there was supposed to be a sex scene, ala the side boob scene at the end of ME 1, or if my game glitched and didn't load a video.

ahoodedfigure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 64

#2  Edited By ahoodedfigure

I think they've been doing that in general. It's not as suggestive as the previous game. Might want to put any further questions like this on the appropriate game forum... it took me a second to realize what you were talking about.

crusader8463

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By crusader8463
@ahoodedfigure: Ya the website added it to the general forums instead of the Mass Effect 2 section like i made it in.