Avatar image for irishalwaystake
irishalwaystake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Edited By irishalwaystake

While it's still fresh in my head after just beating Sora's side.

• God, I am not enjoying this game.
  • Picks up right after KH1 end, really funny how its just a straight up sequel.
  • Can Pluto traverse the darkness a la OXIII?
  • Very story light at the start, rethreading kh1 worlds is not fun especially after just beating the first game.
  • I dont think 3D does this game any favours, moving and dodging while doing the math for sleights sucks, the shoulder buttons rotate decks the wrong way
  • does using enemy cards count as using the darkness???
  • Looked up larxene's death in the manga as it sounds rough, one of the first notably good VA's (thats not a hollywood actor)
  • they fucking make you grind in the 2nd half, skip this game or play on easy imo
  • Last boss is some final fantasy ass shit, multiple forms and looks like a god
  • Marluxia's rose petals, scythe, and last form having this gigantic woman be behind is open to some interesting interpretations I dare say, read somewhere that his gender was flipped cause nomura didnt want every woman in oxiii to be a traitor, not sure how valid that info is but it creates another interesting reading
  • Dont know if its a mix of nostalgia and stockholm syndrome but some of the stuff at the end was touching
  • there's a slightly weird scene where they are making it obvious that Sora is choosing Kairi over Namine and I was waiting for it to be justified disney style but it never was lol

• Riku immediately feels better to play
  • riku's not just magically fixed at the end of kh1, actually really appreciated the idea that riku's wounds (metaphorically) are still raw and he still has to deal with the consequences of his actions
  • not meeting anyone in the castle because there's only darkness in your heart is still rough tho, poor riku
  • no characters and straight to boss fights in the world makes it feel cheaper/barren but is also a huge relief
  • more oxiii dudes
  • trance system and prebuilt deck do wonders, tho some decks are shit