• 57 results
DoctorWelch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#51  Edited By DoctorWelch

I have the Death Adder and it is really a great mouse. Great feel, great features, even the chord is almost like a tight fabric to reduce the friction on the back of the desk. I really like it and would definitely suggest it. It's not too expensive, and it is def worth the little extra money.

1337W422102

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#52  Edited By 1337W422102

Still rocking the Logitech MX518 after almost ten years.  Other than the scroll wheel acting up (I might need to clean it) and some cosmetic wear (battle damage), it's good as new.  The DPI on-the-fly-adjustment is a great feature and the additional buttons are a must for modern gaming.  Well, maybe not a must, but goddamn, they be convenient.

fattony12000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#53  Edited By fattony12000

Wireless Logitech keyboard + wired Razer DeathAdder = best of both worlds.

I haven't needed to change the batteries in my keyboard for what feels like half a fucking decade now.

sodapop7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By sodapop7

I've had the Abyssus for a year and half and have zero complaints it is easily the best mouse I've owned and it was only 40 bucks.

Falx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#55  Edited By Falx

I personally prefer Corsair mice and keyboards.

groin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By groin

I bought a Razer Deathadder mouse and it lasted less than a year. The scroll wheel would send random scroll messages to my PC which caused many apps to spaz out. A few months later, the mouse was causing short circuits on my motherboard which caused all USB devices to flicker on and off until I unplugged my Razer mouse. I will never buy another Razer product again.

korwin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#57  Edited By korwin

I'm using a Razer keyboard and mouse at the moment on my main PC, they replaced by Logitech G5 which was starting to jam on the left click and my G19 (the feel of the keys on that thing was always a little to chewing gum for my tastes).

I like them a lot. Take that for what you will.

Also I'm pretty sure I could murder someone using my Blackwidow Ultimate, that thing is heavy and solid as hell.

myke_tuna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#58  Edited By myke_tuna

Finally got my Logitech G400. I really like it! Granted, I've never owned a gaming mouse before, but I really like the feel of it and the weight. It's not that much heavier than the mouse it replaced (a cheap $8 Logitech), but I can understand why some folks would want weights and all that shit in a mouse. 

I also installed the gamer software and it seems cool if you really want to customize it and everything. I don't think I'm going to install it on my new setup, though. The default settings are fine and I only changed the DPI once (1800 DPI suits me best I've found out). I'd recommend it for 30-40 bucks. Though, again, I hear the G500 is the better version. I'll probably get one of those someday in the future and give this G400 to my younger brother.